Second Thoughts

~~~~~
That night, Budo went home. But after he left, Ayano was plotting. She used her new notebook and came up with ideas on how to... "Resolve the problem". She despised the delinquents, they where always in the way, but now, her anger and rage where even greater. The leader was no longer a rival, she was an enemy. And enemy she has to get rid of. She wrote ideas in her notebook.
-------
Entry Two
Plan #1
Stealth attack, to perform a stealth attack, I need to be sneaky, fast, and un-noticeable. Maybe the logical solution for a stupid bimbo who's trying to take my senpai, but not for enemies like delinquent.
Plan #2
Accidental death. Make the death look like an accident to each of the delinquents one by one. It seems like the correct way to go about things... But it would take too long because of how many there are.
-----
Ayano thought to herself for a minute. "There's a lot of them and they are armed... How should I go about this without getting caught? I have to think... Doing research may do the trick... I should think about this as one assassin who has to kill an entire gang in one go..." Ayano mumbled to herself. "They're usually all together at a specific time in front of the incinerator.... But if I just run towards them wanting to attack they'll just knock me out... I could get into the incinerator area without them seeing me... But how would that work..." Ayano tapped her pencil onto the paper of her notebook in deep thought. She thought harder.
-----
Plan #3
This plan has no particular name... It does however have some way to at least SCARE the delinquents or even kill them. First, I need to find a rope. The incinerator is up against the school's wall. That means that I can get to the incinerator by getting down from the roof. As I hide in the incinerator, I need to use a weapon that will work against the delinquents. What's a weapon that could work? Wait... It doesn't HAVE to be a weapon. Think... What if the incinerator "accidentally" turned on and some students who have been messing around forgot to clean up after themselves. I can use the gasoline from the the gardening club to pour all over the delinquents's spot. Then I can make a tiny explosion with some fireworks. And all I need is one match. However, I can't be caught in the fire. I won't need to be at the incinerator. I can stand on the roof and start the fireworks there.
-----
Ayano put down her pencil to admire her work. She had a sadistic smile appear on her face. But she felt a cold chill ran down her back. She remembered what a happened with Taro. Her actions caused her to pay the price of killing ones life. The price was quite hurtful as well. Her only source of life left her and despised her. She was fortunate enough to have someone as kind and helpful as Budo is. Although... Those scoundrels hurt her beloved. But yet... She doesn't want to loose Budo either. She felt herself close her journal without a second thought. Ayano then stood up and reached for her school bag. She grabbed a small piece of paper from the smallest pocket of her bag. The paper had a phone number written on it.
-----
Budo just got out of the shower and there was a towel on his shoulders. He was drinking milk outside. His phone then rang. He didn't even look at the number and answered. He was a bit surprised that somebody called him this late into the night. "Hello?" He answered. "B-Budo-kun..." Ayano said. Her voice was shaking, you can tell she was shaking by the way she was talking. Budo was surprised, he wondered about what Ayano was worried about. "Ayano-chan? What's the matter? Did something happen?!" Budo exclaimed worriedly. "No... Nothing happened... I... I've been... I just wanted to talk to you... It's nothing important... Really," Ayano says through the phone. Budo felt his heart flutter. He was at lost of words. He smiled and then answered. "Im glad that you called me, honestly. I love hearing your voice," Budo replied. Ayano went silent. "I... Love hearing your voice too..." Ayano says. The way her voice sound made Budo believe that she was sincere. "I didn't think that you'd actually call me," Budo spastic teasingly. "What's that supposed to mean? I may not make much phone calls, but I figured I should call you... I was feeling a bit uneasy..." Ayano mumbled embarrassingly. "Uneasy? Don't tell me it's because of the delinquents?" Budo asked. "... It... It is..." Ayano says. "I told you that I'd protect you, so you don't have to worry!" Budo says in a calming voice. "I'm not worried about me... I'm worried about you!" Ayano says passionately. "Me?..." Budo felt himself blush and his heart beat. "You're such a sweet girl Ayano, just know, that if you're ever worried about me, just call me, I'll always pick up! And if you need me with you, I'll get there faster than you can say my name, so don't worry okay?" Budo says calmingly. "Alright," Ayano says in a quiet voice. "Ayano," Budo says. "Yes, Budo?" "Sweet dreams, I hope you don't have nightmares. I also hope that you'll be safe without me next to you," Budo says with a reassuring tone. "I promise to be safe, and I won't have nightmares because I know that you're with me," Ayano says back. Goodnight," Ayano says as she hung up. Budo lowered the phone from his ear with a smile. "She's just so cute." Budo says as her put down his phone.
-----
I apologize if this chapter wasn't long enough. I'm also sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I plan to bring the next chapter very soon! So please look out for that. Thank you all so much for reading. I'll be back with a new chapter!^^