April Fools Special!

>For April Fools, Yandere Dev put out this video! Although male rivals sound interesting, I guess It was just a joke... *sigh* But anyway, I decided to put out a chapter especially for this video! But don't worry, I'll put out the next chapter soon! Oh FYI, this has nothing to do with my fanfic at all!<

"Come forth, book of demons, have your way with this world! I Oka Ruto summon you! Demon of contrarium!" Oka chanted. She had slipped into the Ocult club's room after hours to test out the spell she had discovered in her mother's book of demons. After chanting, she opened her eyes.
"I guess it didn't work..." she sighed as she opened up her mother's book of demons to see if she had chanted wrong. but as she flipped through the pages, she came across a piece of paper taped to the other side of the page where the spell was written. She took the paper and read it aloud.
"The Contrarium Demon only uses his powers when there are many souls who are attracted to one soul, the soul that many are attracted to thus disappears causing the other souls to cling to the one with the "strongest love" thus transforming the souls into the gender that can biologically reproduce." Oka stared at the paper.
"Biologically... reproduce...?" she mumbled with a dark blush. As she turned the page back to where the spell was written, the magic circle in the middle blasted with a bright light. The light then spread throughout the entire world.
---
Ayano awoke feeling emptier than usual. She felt like something was missing, she just couldn't put her finger on it. But realizing it was time for her to get ready for school, she put it aside. After getting ready, she heard yelling from outside,
"Heeeeey get up you dummy!" hearing this, a name immediately shot in her brain,
"O...Osano...?" after recalling the name, she stepped outside to see an orange haired male. He looked familiar, but she couldn't recall that either.
"U-um... Do I know you...?" she said to the male.
"Don't play dumb! We go to the same school stupid!" he flicked Ayano's forehead.
"Hey..." she said as she rubbed her forehead.
"A-anyway! We're going to be late!" he blushed, but then he grabbed Ayano's wrist and dragged her behind him. They where apparently  going to Akedemi High. The two made little conversation, it was mostly Osano ranting about how he always had to get Ayano from her home just to go to school. In other words, he was a male tsundere.
---
Once at school, Ayano finally seemed to escape Osano, but just when she thought she got away, she bumped into someone. And because they physically bumped into someone with light brown hair, he seemed to be holding some type of pastry.
"Woah!"he managed to save the pastry from falling.
"No problem, this is actually meant for you," he smiled holding the pastry out for Ayano to take.
"Um.. thank you..." another name popped in her head, "Amao..."
"You don't have to thank me..." he blushed as smiled gently. He brushed his banged out of his face and spoke,
"I've been meaning to ask yous something, mind seeing me at the club room at lunch?" he asked timidly.
"Oh...um... sure?" she answered. She was still a bit confused about everything.
"Well, I'll get going now," he waved as he walked away.
---
Ayano ate the pastry as she stood in the courtyard. She was delighted by how good it tasted. Just as she was about to eat last bite, she was interrupted by an obnoxious voice.
"You there! Ayano Aishi, I, Kizano Sunobu want you to share the stage with me!" he announced. He had long purple hair that was sorted into a curly ponytail.
"what...?" Ayano questioned.
"I want you to share the stage with me tonight at the school play!" he said with a grin.
"I only share the stage with only the most talented!" he grinned.
"Um... no thanks..." Ayano says.
"W-whaaaat? You refused the invitation for acting with me?" he looked shocked.
"Um... sorry?" she says halfheartedly.
"hmph!" he flipped his cape, "no matter! I'll be back soon! Ayano Aishi," he then walked away gracefully.
"W...what is wrong with men today...?" she said as she popped the last bite of pastry into her mouth.
---
Ayano went to the roof to get some fresh air before class started. Once on the roof, she saw a guy stalking the Basu sisters. Confused, she just sat on the bench closest to him.
"Um, excuse me, what are you doing...?" Ayano asked curiously. He immediately turned around. He had a flustered look on his face.
"O-oh... A-ayano... H...hi... I-I'm not doing anything strange..." he said as he waved his arms infront of him. He spoke in a slow, chilling tone.
"Oko...?" Ayani saidn, somehow knowing his name.
"Ayano... now that you're here... I'd like to ask you to help me summon a demon..." he pulled out a book and showed her a page.
"It's the Normalem Demon..." he says in the same tone. Ayano stayed silent.
"I'll think about it..." she said.
"o..Okay..." he blushed.
---
During P.E, Ayano was approached by Aso Rito, captain of the sports club.
"Hey there Ayano, do you want to be warm up partners?" he asked with a big smile.
"Um, sure," she said.
"Great!" he said pulling her by her hand.
"Ok! first thing's first! he need to stretch!" he smiled. Ayano nodded.
After warm ups, she felt her entire body hurting. Aso kept on pushing her to stretch farther than she was capable of. He told her you don't make progress simply by doing the same thing over and over again.
"Hey, let's partner again next time, okay?" he smiled with a blush. Ayano didn't respond. She just nodded.
---
After PE, her entire body just felt terrible. She decided to pay the school nurse a visit. Once opening the door, she saw that the nurse was in fact, a male. He had pink hair with curly side bangs.
"Oh hello!" he smiled.
"Hi, I was just wondering if you have anything for muscle pain," Ayano asked.
"Oh, year one sec, I'll get the bottle of acetaminophen," he said letting Ayano sit on the bed. Getting the pills, he jumbled the bottle in his hands, almost dropping it. He sighed a sigh of relief as he got a firm grip on the bottle.
"I'll get the water too," he grabbed a glass cup only to drop it on the floor.
"Oh jeez," he cursed himself as he scrambled to pick up the broken shards of glass.
Ayano got on the floor and started helping.
"Wait! Don't!"
"Ouch..." Ayano cut herself on the broken glass.
"I tried to warn you..." He said.
"Here," he took Ayano to the sink and rinsed off her cut.
"Thank you," Ayano said.
"Don't worry about it, it's my job after all^///^" he smiled with a blush. He cleaned off the cut with alcohol then put a bandage over the cut. He then got a paper cup of water  and gave it to Ayano with one pill.
"Here... This should help," he smiled.
"Thank you," Ayano said again.
"Seriously... Stop thanking me... It's my job... Anyway, head on to class," he smiled with a faint blush. Ayano nodded and head off to class.
---
"Hello class, I am your substitute teacher, Mido Rana. If your good... I'll give you a treat~" he purred seductively, all the girls basically had their ovaries explode. Ayano opened the door to see Rana-Sensei tugging his shirt opening to the side, revealing his chest. Ayano just stood there silent, and so did all of the students. Mido turned his head to Ayano. Silent for a second, he spoke up.
"Fresh meat," he said out loud.
"Excuse me...?" Ayano questions. He cleared his throat.
"Take your seat," he said.
"Okay," she says taking her seat.
The rest of he class was just uncomfortable. We do not talk about what happened...
---
Ayano wandered to where the incinerator was, she was tossing the trash. And there, she ran into Osoro.
"Watch where you're going!" He exclaimed.
"Sorry," Ayano says, but she didn't even flinch. Osoro found this... A bit charming. Putting the trash in the incinerator, she was about to leave when she was stopped.
"Hey," Osoro called.
"Hm?" She turned around.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Ayano Aishi,"
"Ayano..." He mumbled to himself with a slight blush.
---
"Ayanooooooo-saaaaan!" Ayano turned her head to see that a younger boy was running towards her. And immediately, a name popped into her head.
"Hanako?" She said.
"Yeah?^^" he Sid cheerfully.
"Um... Hi...?" She said awkwardly.
"Hey sister, don't ever get a boyfriend okay? I'll be lonely if you do..." He said.
"But I'm not your sister," Ayano said.
"I know... But you're like a sister," he said with a pouty face. Ayano sighed.
"Ok, I'll be your older sister," she said.
"Yay!^^" he smiled.
---
Ayano was to deliver papers to the student counsel. She knocked on the door holding the thick stack of documents.
"Come it," a males voice said. Getting the okay, Ayano opened the door. Walking in, she saw a light blue haired male. He appeared to be the student council president, Megamo Saikou.
"Just set the papers over there," he said motioning to an empty spot on the table. Placing the papers down, Ayano was about to leave, but her wrist was being held by Megamo.
"Ms.Aishi, please tell me, what is the Saikou family to you?" He asked with a bold look on his face,
"Theyre... A normal family...?... I guess...?" She said.
" I see..." He released her and had a gentle look on his face.
"How refreshing," he smiled. Confused, Ayano just brushed it off.
---
After school, Ayano was to meet Amao at the cooking club's room. Once at the room, Amao had a huge blush on his face. Just as he was about to spoke, all of the other 9 males run into the room.
"Ayano!" They all yell in unison.
"Hey! I was here first!" Osano yelled.
"Tsk shut up pansy, I was here first!!!" Osoro yelled aggressively.
"The demons can tell you... I was here first..." Oki said with a chilling tone, but still aggressive.
The other 9 fought.
"Actually, I was here before all of you, this is the cooking club room after all," Amao grinned. "Whaaaat?!!!" Aso was shocked, as well as he others, thus causing the 10 to fight. Ayano then recalled a thought, there was a small school date, boys ask the girls, and there is supposed to be a small dance as well. This must what they all must be fighting about, and what Amao wanted to ask. Sighing, Ayano looked at the 10 fighting. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Ayano turned around.
"Oh, Budo-senpai!" Ayano exclaimed. Hearing Ayano's voice saying another male's name, they all froze to see what was happening.
"Yo! I just wanted to ask... If... You wanted to go to the school date with me..." He blushed timidly as he scratched the back of his head. Ayano had a small smile.
"Sure^^"
"Great!^^ then I'll see you tomorrow!" Budo smiled as he left he club room. All of the 10 males just looked dazed and confused.

>sorry,must've sounded stupid! I really wanted this out before April fools ended, looks like I'm 4hrs late! I started this about 12hrs ago and just finished. So I guess this won't be out on April fools >~< but hey! I sent Yandere Dev a painting that I did if Ayano-chan and he actually responded! Knowing how busy he is, I was happy that he responded! He said that it's rare for him to get paintings for fan art and that it was gorgeous, and that definitely made my day^^ but thanks for making it to the end of my April fools special!^^
~author-chan<