Chapter 1

"Ow!" I said. Tears started coming out of my eyes.
I was running after the butterfly when I fell. My knee was bleeding. A boy came up to me and looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He said

" i fell!!" I cried. Tears still pouring out of my eyes.

"Mom," The boy yells running away.

I cry and cry. My mom kneels down next to me and tries to comfort me but nothing works. The boy came back with a band-aid and a teddy bear.

"Here you go," he says handing the band-aid to my mom to put on my knee.

"Thank you," she says

"You're welcome," he responds

My mom puts the band-aid on my knee and i start to cry less and less. The boy sits next to me handing me the teddy bear.

"Here. You can have him. He helped me a lot when i would get hurt. And now he can help you," he said with a smile.

My tears were gone. I held the teddy bear tightly. I wiped my tears away and sniffled.

"My name's Peter, what's yours?" He asked

" Im Elena," i reply

"Elena, i think we should be best friends!" Peter says giving me a hug.

"Yeah! Forever!" I reply

"FOREVER!!" Peter shouts helping me up as we soon start to run around and play tag.

That was 10 years ago. We're both 16 now and we're still best friends. I get up and start getting dressed for school.

I grab my converse and slide them on as i grab my bag and head to the kitchen

I grab my converse and slide them on as i grab my bag and head to the kitchen. I grab a bowl cereal and eat quickly. I don't want to be late for school. I have never in my life have been late to school. I hear the doorbell ring and open the front door. It was peter.

"Hey pete," i say

"Good morning Elena," he responds
"You almost ready? We gotta get to school," he continued sitting on the couch.

"Yeah almost," i reply putting the bowl away in the sink and heading upstairs to brush my teeth. I then quickly head back downstairs and grab my backpack.

"Ready," i say opening the front door and Peter closing it behind him.

School wasn't that far away, just a few blocks. Peter and I walk to school together everyday. It's been like that since middle school.

"So did you study for the Geometry test?" Peter asks

"Of course. But I'm already good at math so I'm not really worrying," i reply

"Im going to get a better score than you. Just saying," he replies

You see, even though Peter and I are best friends we always compete in academics to see who's smarter. So far Peter is ahead of me, but not by a lot. Peter as an A+ is geometry and i have an A.

We enter the building and head to our lockers. Luckily our lockers were next to each other. We grab our things and head to geometry. We sit in the class and i turn my head towards Peter.

"May the best Mathematician win," i say with a smirk.

The tests get handed out and we begin.

*After test*

I wait outside of Geometry as i wait for Peter to come out as we have already gotten dismissed. I finally see him and he smiles.

"So what did you get?" I ask

He looks down as he was ashamed then looks back up at me.

"You win. I got a B+," he says

"YESS!!! I got and A+," i say in his face. He always does that to me when i don't get an A in a chemistry test so im doing it to him.

"C'mon lets get to Chem. We're going on that field trip remember," Peter says

We start to walk to Chemistry and soon head on the field trip. Were going to the Oscorp building.

*AT TRIP*

"Oh my god. This is so cool! "Peter says with a big smile.

We got split into groups and during the whole tour it looked like Peter was internally freaking out.

"These spiders have a chemical that...." The lady keeps talking and i turn and see Peter scratching at his neck.

"Ow!" He says touching the back of his neck.

"What happened?" I say

"I don't know. My watch probably grabbed at my hair on my neck," he says and we keep walking.

*After Trip*

We head back to the school and grab our things. The trip ended up lasting us the rest of the school day. Which wasn't a bad thing. As Peter grabbed his things he looked as if he was going to pass out.

"Hey, do you need to go to the nurse is office?" I ask him

"No. I think I'm just really tired. Don't worry. Im sure I'll be fine," he responds and we walk back to my house.

"Bye Pete see you tomorrow. Tell your Aunt May I said hi," i shout as Peter starts walking to his house.

" I will! See you soon!" He shouts back.

I close the door and head upstairs to my room and start doing my homework. While i do my homework my eyes start to get heavy and i start to yawn.  I quickly finish up the last problem and head to bed. But then I remembered that I haven't eaten. My stomach started to growl. I head downstairs and grab some pasta that Aunt May had given me when i went to visit Peter yesterday.

I head back upstairs and change into black pajama shorts and a light grey Calvin Klein shirt. I shut off the lights and slowly start to fall asleep awaiting the events that will happen the next day.

-----------------------
A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the book. I have been having some thoughts on doing this book for some time and i decided to post it because i just love, and always have loved, spiderman/peter parker. Soooooo yeah.

COMMENT
VOTE💕