Chapter 15

As I feel the wind in my hair I open my eyes only to see that I was back on my balcony on my small couch with a blanket over me. Was yesterday just a dream? I put on my glasses and look around me. That's when I noticed a small piece of paper attached to the balcony railing with webbing:

Hey. You fell asleep so I brought you back to your balcony. Didn't want to take you inside because I didn't want to scare your boyfriend and make him think that I kidnapped you. I only grabbed a cover that was sitting on a chair inside your apartment next to the entrance of the balcony. Hope we can do this again some day.
- Spider-Boy

So yesterday wasn't a dream. I legitimately went on a swing around the city with Spider-man. I keep thinking about how the night went until my thoughts get interrupted by a big sound of the sliding door being slammed open.

"There you are! What are you doing out here?!" Harry asks with a voice of panic.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to come out here and relax a bit. I was planning to go back to bed but I guess my body didn't want to do that so I ended up knocking out here," I reply.

"Warn me next time before you go somewhere," Harry said with a bit of attitude rolling off his tongue. My eyes went wide.

"It's not like I went to a friends house. I stayed at the apartment," I reply raising my voice as my eyebrows scrunched together.

"I'M WORRIED OKAY! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANOTHER CLOSE CALL!" He shouted as tears started brimming his eyes. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to me again," i reply going on my tippy toes to kiss his forehead. He smiles and sniffles as he kisses the top on my head and holds me close.

"C'mon, we have a business reception to go to," he says as we head back into our apartment.

*At the reception*

I hold onto Harry's arm as he talks to his staff about work at Oscorp. Harry's different from his father. Harry wants to make sure all of his staff are enjoying their job. He continues to talk to his staff until he says goodbye and we walk to our table. We sit down and I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and squeezes my hand.

"You look stunning," he says as he admires me in my dress. It was a silver halter dress that hugged my body and had a cut out on the right side for my right leg to show. "Thank you," I replied.

More and more people started to come up to Harry to talk to him. I felt very crowded and decided it was time to get some fresh air. I lightly shook Harry's arm to get his attention to tell him that I needed to get some air.

"Are you alright? Would you like me to come with you?" He says as he gets ready to stand up. I put my hands onto his shoulders.

"No, it's okay Harry. I just need to get some air right now and be alone for some time," I say.

He nods and gives my hand a kiss and I start heading towards the balcony. The view was beautiful. A perfect view of New York. I close my eyes and breath as I take in the silence that surrounded me.

"Beautiful"

My eyes shoot open. Who is that? I quickly turn around to see who the voice belonged to. I smiled.