Chapter 4

A/N YAY! An update! October is coming up soon!! And you know what that means!!! No not halloween. shawneybunny is sequel to Spider-Boy is going to come out! If you haven't read that book you should go read it because it's everything.
Anyways....
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
comment
vote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight peaking through the blinds. I look at the time 7:35 AM. I'm hungry. I try to move but I couldn't. Peter's arm is wrapped tightly around my waist. I feel breathing on my neck. I turn my head a bit only to see Peter still asleep and his head snuggled into my neck.

This is weird. But at the same time feels right. I try to slowly pry Peters arms off of me. It was no use. I give up. I turned around and Peter still didn't wake up. Wow he's a deep sleeper. I took in every detail of his face. I never really noticed how cute he looked when he slept, or how cute he is when he smiles and has those little wrinkles by his eyes. I've always liked Peter. More than just a friend. It started in 7th grade. He was just so kind and smart and also goofy, I loved it. Now i have to keep my emotions locked up because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Peter takes a deep breath and sighs. I quickly turn back around so that my back is facing his and pretend to be asleep.

"Elena? Hey, you awake? " he says in a whisper lightly shaking my side. My god! His morning voice!

I don't respond. I feel the other side of the bed get lighter signaling that Peter just got off the bed. I hear the door open and see Peter walking out. I overhear Aunt May and Peter talking, but I can't make out much only a few words, a Good morning, and some mumbling.

After about 10 minutes i get up from bed and walk out of Peter's room. I'm suddenly hit by the smell of bacon and pancakes.

"Good morning!" I say with a smile
"Good morning," Aunt may says

"Hey, morning. You're finally awake," peter says as he flips pancakes. He then hands me a plate with pancakes and bacon.

I whisper a small thank you to him as i sit down and start to eat. I watch as everybody finishes doing their morning routine. I soon finish my food and start getting ready for the rest of my day. I put on my brown leggings, dark oversized sweater, and brown boots.

I put on light makeup and brush my teeth

I put on light makeup and brush my teeth. I grab my purse and phone and say bye to everyone. Before i was able to make it out the door peter stopped.

"Where are you going? You just got up," he says

"Im just going to go on a little walk and head to the café to get some tea," i reply

"Wait, you're going to the café to get TEA?" He says with a small chuckle