Chapter 7

"Elena?! Hey h-how are you doing?" He replies sounding happy.

"Um...not so good right now but... besides that fine," i reply

"What's wrong?" He asks. His tone of voice changed from happy to worried.

"It's just.. I don't know how to really fully explain it right now," i say and sniffle my nose.

".... Are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asks

"No," i reply. "Why do you ask?"

"Meet me at the café near Peter's house at 12:15pm," he says

"Sure," i say

"Great, see you  soon! And try to relax right now we'll talk about it tomorrow," he says and hangs up.

*********

I take a shower and get ready. I put on my distressed high waisted jeans and white cropped sweater. I look at the time 10:20.
I grab my Tims and put them on. I do my hair and put on some light makeup and once it was 11:30 I left my house.

"MOM! I'll be back soon!" I say and walk out the door.

The walk to the cafe is no more then a 15 min walk. I look up at the sky and see all the clouds. I never really look up at the sky anymore. But i should change that. I keep walk and then i pass Peter's house. I put my head down and have my hair cover my face. Peter and Mary Jane were on the stairs talking. I didn't want them to see me. I walk faster and before I realize I'm at the cafe.

I open the door and look down at my watch. 12:17. I look around before i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around only to meet the green eyes of Harry Osborn.

"Harry!" I say and give him a big hug.

"It's been so long!" I say with a smile.

"Too long. You look so... different. From the last time I saw you which was a year ago," he says

"Yeah. Oh! How was London?! " i ask

"Beautiful," he replies with a smile.

We order our drinks and walk to a small table near the corner of the cafe. We sit down and keep talking. Trying to catch up with each other.

"So, what happened yesterday?" He asks. The vibe of the conversation quickly changed. I play with the sleeves of my hoodie and tears start forming at the brim of my eyes.

"Peter didn't show up when he was supposed to at my house. I went to his house to go check on him but... he... he seemed to be busy talking with someone else," I say as tears fall from my face.

"Elena. Im sorry that happened. Did you tell him how you feel? " he asks.

"Umm..no... whenever I pass by his house he's still talking to the person he forgot about me for, " i say

"Well, Peter doesn't seem like he's being the best boyfriend right now," Harry says and takes a sip of his coffee.

"Oh, Peter and I aren't together. We're just friends," i say

"Oh, sorry it's just that ,in middle school, everyone thought you two would end up together," he says looking down at his lap.

I didn't know that.

"Well, that's probably not going to happen. He seems to be interested in someone else," i reply.

"If-if you don't mind me asking?? Who was he with that he forgot about you?" He asks

"Mary Jane"

*HARRY'S POV*

Mary Jane! Peter forgot about Elena because of Mary Jane!? God HE'S STUPID! Elena is the nicest and.. and.. the most beautiful girl ever and he turned his attention to MJ!?

Why am I surprised though. Peter did have a crush on Mary Jane for like,what, 3 years. I thought he stopped crushing on her,but i guess I was wrong.

This is your chance. Ask her. Or at least compliment her. Plus, she isn't even dating Peter Parker.

"Elena. Peter was very stupid to forget about you... Y-you are the most.. BEAUTIFUL and KIND person ever! Plus, you have been his best friend, aside from me, since you were little. He should respect you, like a gentleman is supposed to!" I say with my voice slowly raising.

"I-Im flattered that you think that Harry, really. But I'm not, at least to me I'm not," she says

"Elena, forget about what people said about you from the 2nd grade! You're beautiful. And if Peter doesn't see that then he's stupid!" I say.
"Even though he's smarter than me," i say with a smile.

She starts to laugh and smile. "You always tried to prove to everyone that you were smarter than Pete," she said laughing at the memories.

Her chocolate eyes meet mine as she laughs and I cherish that moment as long as i can.

*PETER PARKER*

I feel a knot in the pit of my stomach. Something doesn't feel right. I fell like I've done something...Wrong.
   I shake the thought of it off and keep walking. Aunt May asked if I could go and pick up some eggs from the store. It's not that far of a walk, probably a 20 min walk. As i walk a sound grabs my attention. Her laugh. I smile and turn to see Elena in the cafe, but she was with someone.

Harry.

Everything was in slow motion. She looked so happy. They both smiled and laughed together. There was soo much eye contact. She's never looked at me that way.

My chest starts to hurt. It's not fair! Harry always gets the girls! He can't have Elena! We've always fought to impress her and i thought i was winning when Harry left to go to London. But now he's back and she'll probably start to not even pay attention to me anymore!

I walk quicker praying that they didn't notice me watching them. A tear falling from my face from the feeling that she might never be mine.

*HARRY OSBORN*

Peter passed by. He did not look happy when he saw Elena and I together. Why is he so upset?! He has MJ and is not even paying attention to Elena. Elena called ME because PETER was too "busy" hanging out with someone who barely cares for him.

It's his loss now. It's his fault Elena doesn't want to talk to him again.

Elena is with me now. She's going to turn to me when she's in a bad situation.

You just lost the girl of your dreams Parker.
~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I loved reading your guy's reaction to Elena calling Harry in The last chapter!
SOOO.. What do you think is going to happen next?!!
What's your opinion on Harry so far??
Thank you guys soo much for reading!
COMMENT
VOTE