Chapter 13

*Senior year/Graduation/ 2 years later*
"Elena! Hurry up we can't miss the ceremony!" My mom shouted.

"Coming!" I replied while putting on an earring and fixing my blue cap. I quickly walk down the stairs and hear gasps. I look up only to see Harry standing next to my mom. Tears started to form in my mom's eyes.

"My babygirl is growing up so fast!" She said.

"Mom!" I replied with a laugh.

Harry then walked up to me and smiled.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he says and gives me a peck on the lips. I grab the cap from his hands and place it on his head. I fixed some of his hair and made sure the cap was perfect.

"There we go. The blue certainly brings out your eyes," I say with a smile as he laughs while looking a me with his piercing green eyes.

"Picture time," my mom said. Harry and I got in our places and took pictures together. Though my mom was taking more than she should.

"C'mon mom! You said it yourself, we don't want to be late!" I say as I grab my mom and Harry's hand and walk to the car.

*at the ceremony*
Harry and I sat next to each other as we heard the names of our fellow classmates being called.

"Elena," Harry whispered.

"Yeah," i replied as I clapped for the the student who was called up to get their diploma.

"I was wondering... since we're both going to NYU...would you want to move in with me?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I smile spread on my face and as I was about to respond my name was called.

"Elena Martinez," the principle spoke. I got up and walked across the stage and took my diploma. I stood next to the students who had already gotten their diploma and waited. They then called Harry.
"Harry Osborn," he called. Harry had a smile on his face as he grabbed the diploma. He then stood next to me and just stayed silent. I wanted to tell him my answer but I felt that Now wasn't the perfect time.

People clapped for our class as everyone finished getting their diplomas.

"Now class of 2019, Move your tassels for you have now officially graduated!" Our principle shouted.

We all moved out tassels and then threw our caps into the air. We all clapped and hugged. I hugged Harry and smiled," yes," I said into his ear and moved away to face him.

"What?" He asked shouting over the multiple people cheering over the fact that they graduated.

"You asked me to move in with you and so I'm giving you my answer. Yes, I'll move in with you," I replied with a smile.

Harry's eyes and smile got wide and his eyes lit up. He pulled me close and kissed me deeply as the blue and gold confetti flowed down on us.

****TIME SKIP/ 8 years later ( so it has already been 10 years since she last saw Peter)****

"You got everything?" I asked as harry grabbed his briefcase.

"For the third time, yes," he replies with a small laugh.