Tell Me All About Her

Harry's POV
"Harry, come on, don't do this again." Liam yells from behind me, as I kiss Bump with passion and urgency. She lets out a soft moan against our lips, making me smile and internally perform a happy dance. I love it when I can make goosebumps rise on Mus' arms. I love it when I can make her moan my name during our kisses. I love the way she shudders when I take her hand in mine, and slowly trail my other one up her thigh, or her stomach. Because she has the same effect on me.
"We did this last time. I'm having deja vu," Niall says. I can hear one of the boys gagging from behind us, but I don't care. This is probably the last time that I'll be able to kiss Mus this month and I want to make it count.
"I'll miss you." I mutter, leaning my forehead against Bump's.
"Me too, but I'm sure you'll forget about me. I mean, you'll be performing throughout the week and then the signings and interviews. Harry, you're a busy man!" Mus says, laughing.
"I am, but I'll always have time for you. Bumper, I'll call you everyday, just make sure you pick up my calls, otherwise I'll be on the next plane over." Mus nods her head.
"I hate goodbyes."
"The feeling is mutual." I agree, entwining our fingers and pulling her as close as I can. Our fronts are pressed against each other and I'm sure she can feel my breath fan her face, just like I can feel hers. "I love you." Mus bites her lower lip and nods her head. She still hasn't told me that she loves me, and I'm okay with it. I know about Bumper's insecurities, about her past and just how tough it is for her to enjoy this relationship, without feeling like I will vanish any second. So I don't want to push her too hard.
"Goodbye, Harry. Hope we meet soon." Bump says, taking a step back. I moisten my lips.
"Yeah, we'll meet soon, Bumper. That's my promise to you," I say. Giving Mus loads of flying kisses, I take a few steps back. "Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite!" I sing at the top of my voice. Mus giggles and my heart fills with warmth and joy at the sound. She thinks I can't see them, but I can see the tears that are forming in those lovely eyes. I take another step back and someone pulls me - more like drags me - into the car. I look up to find Liam's brown eyes staring down at me. I scowl at him, and sit up. He shuts the sliding door of the van.
"Step on it, before these two start swapping saliva again!" Liam yells to the driver, and he obliges. Before I can even blink, we're turning onto the main road.
"I hate you, Liam, you know that?" I say, narrowing my eyes.
"Yeah, and I'm okay with it." Liam says, shrugging.
"Asshole," I mutter. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring in my pocket.
"Hi, mum." I say, placing it on my ear. I lean my head against the window and stare at the passing billboards and cars.
"Hey, sweet-cheeks!" Mum says, cheerfully.
"Don't call me that." I scowl.
"Okay, pumpkin." Huffing, I shake my head, but can't help the smile that stretches my cheeks.
"Isn't that what you call Gemma? Torture her, not me."
"Those nicknames are filled with love and affection. Don't you have a special nickname for anyone?" Sure, I do. Ah, now I understand Mus' annoyance at me calling her 'Bump' or 'Bumper.' "Harry, since I'm your mom and I've known you since the day that you were born, I have a feeling that you're smiling. Why, is the question?"
"Good detecting skills, mum." She can always detect if I'm in a good mood or in a bad one and now, she can even tell when I'm smiling. "I'm smiling because I do have a nickname for someone. Someone very special."
"Harry, honey, something's up and you've got to fill me in on it." Mum says and I can see her getting excited and putting her full attention on me.
"Mum, it's not that big of a deal. I found a..." I trail off. Girlfriend doesn't seem like the right word to use, because I know this as well as everyone else that Mus is much more than a girlfriend. I have never felt the feeling that I get when I'm with her from other girls and I don't think I ever will.
"Not that big of a deal? Hon, that means she is a big deal!" Mum squeals.
"How do you know I'm talking about a girl?" I ask her, incredulous.
"Darling, only a woman can make a man run out of words. Especially, a man like you." Mum laughs and so do I. The phone is snatched from my ear. I turn to glare at Liam, who is smiling, satisfied.
"Hey, Anne!" Liam exclaims. "How're you?"
"Give the phone back to my boy!" Mum scolds Liam and I can hear her voice loud and clear, even though the phone's not on speaker mode.
"Tough day, huh?" Liam hands the phone back to me and this time I'm the one who's wearing a satisfactory smile.
"Continue, darling." Mum says, before I can even get a word out.
"Okay, so yeah, I have a girl in my life. A very special one, in fact." I say, smiling to myself, as I remember Mus and my goodbye.
"Harry, darling, you're in love!" Liam scoffs and I know that he's heard me.
"He's more than in love, he's her slave." Liam says, leaning over. I swat his arm. Laughing, Liam shifts back to his place next to the window, parallel to mine.
"What's Liam saying?" Mum asks.
"Nothing, mum. He's being the asshole, as always." I say, rolling my eyes.
"Mind your language, Harold!" Mum scolds and I pout.
"My name is not Harold, mum. I'm Harry, just Harry."
"Okay, Harold, whatever you say." I can practically see her lope-sided smile. "Anyways, cherry-lips, tell me all about this girl." Cherry-lips? I have no idea from where she comes up with these horrid nicknames.
"Well, for starters, her name's Mus. But I like to call her Bump or Bumper, out of love." I begin, and mum scoffs.
"Bumper? Bump? What is she, a speed breaker?" Mum says, laughing.
"Mum!" I whine. "Just...listen, please. Otherwise, I'll seal my lips and won't say a word."
"Okay, sorry, hon. Continue." I can still feel that mum's smiling and so am I.