Plan C: Keep The Phone In My Hands

Hola cookies! How was your day? Hopefully all good! If not, don't worry it'll get better. Why? Cuz I said so (:

Here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! The song up there ^^^ is a great song (: all about cheesecake!

ENJOY! *throws cheesecake with cookie crumbs on top* hope you like!

*Alice's POV*

It was finally lunch. I lick my lips as inhale the delightful smell of the cheesecake in front of me. Oh, how much I loved cheesecake. I take a bite of it letting the cold, creamy cheese slowly melt in my mouth. Best lunch ever.

"Cheesecake munching on a cheesecake munching on a cheesecake," I sing as I munch on the cheesecake.

"Cheesecake!" Mel sings along with me. "You're gonna give me some of that, right?" She then asks.

I look at my plate to see there was only half left. I then glance at Mel who was sitting in front of me with a pleading face. I wanted to eat the rest but.... She attempted to do puppy eyes which actually worked. I guess I'll let her enjoy some cheesecake too.

"Yeah, you can have the rest," I say moving my plate towards her.

"Why thank you," she smiles happily. "You are just too kind."

I laughed. "Only because you're my best friend."

She gives me a knowing look before nodding. She then stuffs the piece of cheesecake in her mouth.

"Slob Mouth," I stuck out my tongue.

"Potato Brain!" She spits back.

"Watermelon nose!"

We both laughed. Our insults to each other always involved food.

I then began telling her my plan with Anthony.

"You're a genius, Alice. Just don't fake dumb," she says. "That's not good since you're actually pretty smart."

"Thanks, Mel. I know, I'll act myself just make it seem like I don't understand too clearly that's all."

"Good," she smiles. "But are you just going to ask him if he could tutor you randomly?" Mel asks.

"Well, I don't know," I say honestly. "I'm not sure yet."

"Go for the gummy bear trick first," she says licking her fingers.

"I'll make him fall helplessly in love with me," I say fluttering my eyes.

"Exactly," she smiles. I hand her a napkin and she laughs as she cleans her face.

The bell then rang and lunch was over.

"Later," Mel waves off once she throws her trash out.

"See you, gator," I wave. I then made my way to next period. English class. The only class I have with Anthony. I was excited for class only because I was excited to see him.

•><><><•

"Alright class, everyone up! Newly assigned seats," Miss Lyon my English teacher announces, clapping her hands together.

Most of my classmates groan probably annoyed that they have to get up. I was glad we were changing seats. I never liked being in the front row.