Plan G: Make It Home Before The Police Do

Hey, cookies! How you all doing? Hopefully, fantastic! Here's another chapter (:

This song is my favorite, I had to share it xD Plus, the drawing is so cute! He looks like Adrian from Miraculous.....

I apologize for the long long long wait! The reason is that I had writer's block for the longest. Not only that, I also don't know where to place my ideas!! This chapter is so random I just went with the flow 😆😆

Thank this awesome human right here >>>  Hiphippos64 this chapter is dedicated to you  for all your support (:

ENJOY! *throws chocolate peanut butter cookies and Kit Kats at you* hope you enjoy!

*Alice's POV*

"I want to cry. I want to cry. I want to cry," I repeat to Melissa over and over as I roll into my blanket.

School just ended and Melissa came over.  She was sitting comfortably on my bean bag, typing on her laptop. She then looks up at me.

"What happened now, miss drama queen?" She asks curiously.

"My sleep talking happened," I say squeezing my cheeks together in disappointment.

"And?" She waits.

"And Anthony heard it, and apparently, I said his name, and I can't get over it!" I continue. "That's so awkward...."

She laughs. "You'll be fine. Just don't make it awkward."

"Me? Not make a situation awkward?"

We both laugh.

"Well, think about it, Alice. The fact that you can have an awkward situation with him is progress," she points out.

"True true," I nod.

"You know, Adrian bumped into me today," she begins.

"Oooh, Adrain?" I smirk at her. She nods, rolling her eyes smiling.

Adrian was one of Rainbow's best friends. I noticed how he always looked at Melissa. Melissa always said he was the cutest in their little friendship group.

"Did anything happen?" I ask her.

"He asked me if I would like to babysit his little sister with him," she replied, looking at me confused. "I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. Who asks that?"

No way. I smile excitedly. Was that some form of him asking my best friend out?

"I'm sensing he has a crush on you," I sang, smiling cheekily.

Her eyes widen. "What? No! I doubt it. His sister is probably a handful and he needs help."

"Really? That's what you think, Mel?" I give her a look. "He chose you."

"That could have been just because," she shrugs.

"Just because? Mhmm, sure."

"I know, I know," she laughs. "It's just random, you know?"

"Random or not, I'm shipping it!" I blurt excitedly. She just scoffs. "Okay, now tell me, what did you answer?"

"I told him sure...." She trails off. "I'm going to babysit with him tomorrow night."

"You better tell me how it goes," I say.

"Yes, yes, details and everything. Understood," she nods.

"Good," I smile.

"Oh, no. Riley," Melissa suddenly blurts. "I forgot I have to pick her up from Matthew's house."