Chapter 4

Rewritten!!!!! Please re-read!!!!! It's more interesting!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You get them?"

"Yes"

"Are they hurt?"

"Nope, well yes..That rainy girl has a long cut on her neck..She attacked so...Her fault"

"I told you to be careful!!" The voice yelled

" She asked for it!" Another voice squeaked.

"Whatever"

I wake up and see the whole group in another room.

"Karina? Karina!" I whispered as quietly as possible.I try to moved but then realize that we were tied to each other. Karina looks like she had been trying to untie herself.

" Hey..Found anything to get us out of here? Karina whispers back as she scans her side of the room.

I looked around frantically. We had to get out... I couldn't afford another tardy..Then I saw a piece of glass 10 inches from my foot. I told Karina to move with me and with that I got the piece of glass. Those idiots.

I cut the ropes off Karina's hands and she unties her feet. After that she helps me and as we get up, they walk in.

"They got out! We should have used chains!"

We bolt out of there. As we get to the school we check the time. It was 5 minutes to 7:50. That's when the bell rings for school to start. How? Karina bonked my head.We thought for a while.Then we realized that they had stopped time, so we used the technique seen in movies of magic. We snapped our fingers. Just kidding the celestials had told us that technique.

"Hold on" I run to grab the pocket knife.We ran to our class still confused about our morning attack. Thankfully we went through the whole day not seeing any of the guys.

I don't know how, I mean they were at school so why didn't we see them? We knew they were planning something bad so we kept our games up. We both kept a pocket knife with us out of school and hid it under a rock.

"Well all I know is that we sure will be seeing them soon."