Chapter 5

Rewritten!!!! Not that great but, read!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!                 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

                            The next day Karina and I made it to school on time. No problems. Phew. But then classes started. I realized that my class was with Karina, Luke, and Jason and lots more kids. But for every class Luke sat next to me and Jason sat next to Karina. What? They have a crush on us? Hey buddy personal space? I said that in my head so no one would hear me.

                       Thing is that these guys have permission to change the seating charts. The C.P.G.C (cute, popular, guys club) are like mini principles. For the past week they have chosen to sit next to us. Freaky much? Well the C.P.L.C (cute, popular,ladies club) hates us. Mainly because these guys chose to sit next to kids like Karina and I. Yeah...you guessed it.. we are socially awkward and we are outcasts. Well obviously outcasts as our high school is a very expensive academy and we made it in with scholarships!

                After class a very shy girl suddenly invited us to a party that I guess was sudden.I mean an invitation on the same day. Probably because of how the boys have been around us a lot. We needed this so yeah. We both agreed and said we would call each other when we were ready.

             I went home and realized my parents were unusually happy. It's creepy. That is the weirdest thing to stumble into. I saw something amazing! I had all A+'s for every subject. It ends up some guys had switched the report cards. Ugh...boys. I don't know why I like them..

          Any who...I got all my privileges back and my parents said yes to the party. I dressed up in my best clothes. Did my hair and put some make-up on. I called Karina's mom and we were dropped off to the party. Little did we know this would be a long night.