Chapter 9

I was afraid to fall asleep after everything that had happened. Every time I closed my eyes I would see them. I thought I should drink some milk to make me sleepy so I did. After that my eyes finally closed. All of a sudden i came into a room and I saw the C.P.G.C. and Mishado standing there laughing.

They held 2 oddly shaped necklaces in their hands. Each necklace had colors swirling in it. I was in a chair not bound but I saw something there that kept me in my chair. Karina was with them, eyes red. On the left I saw Shade, Shin-ah, and Azuzuki weak and slowly fading. They were killing our friends. And Karina was helping them.

I looked at the necklace again and I realized that it was familiar. Karina and I both bought the necklaces from some woman that was too kind. It was a symbol of friendship. We didn't know this helped us see what we see now. The necklace was like a star. I turned my attention to Karina. I yelled to Karina. No response. They laughed and told me to pick one to save. As I was about to answer they laughed and with a snap the celestials faded away completely and Karina fell to the floor lifeless.

" Too late Raina! Hahaha."

I screamed and woke up. It was only a dream.

Word Count: 233