What She's Becoming

“Merry Christmas, B*tch!”

                The attacker slammed Jesse against a brick wall before pulling her back by her hair. For days, the brunette had been beat up and slammed against the same wall and for days she never stopped fighting back. Even with her hands tied behind her back, Jesse went against her assailants. Her only shining light was that one day she was going to get out of there and kick Allen’s sorry ass seeing as how it was his fault she was in there in the first place.

“So is this some type of soulless thing redheads do?” She asked, picking up Shane’s derogatory jokes.

                Again, she was slammed against the wall, but this time she laughed. She had to have been losing her mind. It was perfectly normal, right?

“If I kill you then you wouldn’t be laughing.” The woman said in a gruff voice, pulling her knee up to meet Jesse’s abdomen.

                Falling to the floor like a heap of hay, the girl coughed and spit up some blood and a tooth before rolling onto her stomach with a groan.

“You keep saying that yet you never do anything. I bet little Miss Maiden over there is the one that tell’s you to keep me living.”

“Don’t push me.”

“I bet she’s also the one that tells you what a pathetic excuse of a human you are and kicks you till you cry each night.” She added, turning onto her side and pushing herself up. “Is that why I hear your monstrous cries at all hours of the night or is that the sound you make when you pleasure yourself, you sadistic b*tch?!”

                She had seriously flown off her rocker. The Jesse a few days before would have stayed quiet and found a way out of the situation, but new Jesse just pushed buttons and tore people apart. The knife marks on each side of her neck proved it. The redhead who was often referred to as Mandy, grabbed Jesse by her hair once more and punched her in the jaw. Pain coursed through the brunette, but she just spit in Mandy’s face and smiled.

“Hey Bertha, why don’t you grab me your master? I wanna have a chat?” She said, pushing her boundaries like she always did.

                Mandy threw the girl against a pile of bricks in the corner and stepped out the room. Once Jesse knew she was alone, she held back the tears and took deep breaths to ease the pain. Wiggling away from the pile as best she could, the brunette sat against the wall and put on a smile for when the door opened. She already had a plan to get out. All she needed was to wrap Mandy tighter around her finger.

~~~~

                Allen finished off the last of the bourbon at around the same time Shane removed himself from the bedroom.

“Don’t you look positively drunk?” The brunette said, slipping himself into a nearby chair.

“I gave Jesse to Happy Maiden.”

“Oh, I know.” He said, scratching the back of his and letting out a yawn.

“How can you be so calm? I gave Jesse to your wife, Shane! I gave her to your evil, blood-stained wife!”

                Slamming the glass bottle onto the countertop with more force than he intended, the bottle shattered yet he paid it no mind as he stalked over to the other and held the broken end near his throat. He was angry and pointing the weapon in the wrong direction. It was his own fault that Jesse was taken away. In his attempt to keep her safe, he added to the danger.

What was the reason behind Mia (Happy Maiden) wanting Jesse so badly? It was simple. It was so simple that it was what made the blonde woman so dangerous. Revenge. Everything that woman was doing was revenge on the judge for putting her behind bars.