My Angel

It seems like nobody fully understands how you feel. And in this shitty world we live in, no one really gives a crap about anyone else. But there is a chance you'll meet someone along the way to help you, stand up for you, and lead you in the right path. Ending your life shouldn't be an option.

Rachel Belle; a college student in Florida expected college to be different. But it's not.

A lot of people still get in terrible situations with even more terrible and cruel people.

Being in cheer, and band, plus even more extracurricular activities in highschool means nothing in college.

She went from the preppy bandgeek in highschool to the nerd of the who campus in college.

Because of one girl... Katelynne.

Katelynne stole Rachel's 'rock'.

Her bestfriend.

Jay Matthew.

She's got him all tied around her finger.

One word, and *boom* Rachel and Jay are automatically enemies.

What's left of Rachel?

Getting picked on everyday by her 'bestfriend', being shoved, made-fun of, taken advantage of.

Well, whenever she goes to her apartment she has Kellin.

He just moved in, so he has no idea what's all going through Rachel's head until he finds her with pills in the bathroom.

What's next?