9: Shopping

“I’m gonna go get one of those giant cookies!!” Niall says starting to walk over to the cookie shop

“I want one!” Zayn and Louis yell running after Niall who was almost to the cookie shop.

“Do you want one, Ana?” I just shake my head. Liam sighs “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I say shaking my head.

“C’mon.” He says grabbing my hand taking me to a table in the corner of the court yard. “Listen, I know this is a huge change but I can tell something else is wrong, what is it?”

“I just feel really bad about earlier, and my boyfriend hates me and I hate that he hates me and I just don’t know what to do” I just met this boy, but it already feels like I can just tell him everything. Not in a romantic way, but in a big brother type of way. It’s nice.

“He doesn’t hate you, it’s just a huge change for him and he needs to adjust. Okay? None of us hate you, we were just taken back by your personality, just kinda loud and not really caring what we said about you, that’s now I noticed something was wrong, you weren’t loud and insulting us or being sarcastic every 20 seconds.” He chuckles “Now how bout we go get some paint and clothes or something?” I nod standing up and follow him to Paint World. I picked out a light blue and light purple and some Christmas lights that they had in the back of the store, I always loved Christmas lights in rooms.

“Now what?” I ask Liam

“Let’s take the paint stuff out to the car then we’ll come back in here for clothes and decorations or whatever.” I nod following him out to the car.

--

It’s been about 2 hours since we’ve come here and Liam has practically told me to buy anything I want because he insisted on paying, when I gladly would’ve paid. But over the course of these two hours, I’ve learned a lot about him. He is really cool. All the boys ditched us for the arcade and the bumper cars and what not.

“Any more stores?” Liam asked as we sat down with some food. I had what felt like a million bags and we had already walked out to the car about 10 times loading up light fixtures, mirrors, a dresser, coat racks, clothes holder things. Just a bunch of random stuff.

“No I think we’re good.”

We found the rest of the boys arguing about a game in the arcade and we headed out to the car and drove home.

I’m not looking forward to seeing Harry tonight.

(A/N)

Sorry its short:( Its a filler chapter sooooo probably tomorrow I'll have another update and it should be more exciting...Idk yet  I still have to write it! Haha

Okay, so some of you guys have been looking for the joint account GenerationDedication I'm not quite sure what's going on or why you guys can't find it:( I feel really bad but me and the two other girls involved can find it so I'm not sure...I feel really bad though:(

If you want and imagine just send

Name:

Which boy(5SOS or 1D):

Clean or Dirty:

Kinda what you want to happen:

Anything else:

Send that^^^to either me, True_Directioner5 or Totally_Tomlinson some imagines will be posted tonight! Woohoo!:)

Remember!

Vote

Comment

Share!!

Love you guys!! xx

xx _DatWriterChick xx