23: Forgive Me?

• Dedicated to William Shakespere

It’s been three days since the elevator incident, three days since Harry and I made up, and three days since I’ve seen Ryker. And I pray to God I never see him again. Harry and I haven’t talked about what happened, but I’m nervous to bring it up. Honestly, I’m terrified. Like what if this ends everything? What if one of us say something terribly terrible and one of us gets hurt. Damn I’m scared. I’ll just tell him we need to talk when he gets back, that’s a good plan right? I hope so because that’s what’s going to happen.

---

I hear the front door open and close and then the sound of boots clopping on the hardwood floor. Harry is home, here’s where I need to talk to him. No one else is home so this is our chance.

“Hey.” I say walking into the kitchen where he’s getting a drink of water.

“Hey, babe.” He says walking over to me, kissing me on the forehead.

“We need to talk.” I say quietly, avoiding his gaze and suddenly finding an interest in the different patterns of the Mahogany on the floor.

“’Bout what?” He asks taking a drink from his glass.

“About everything that’s happened, the whole you and Savannah thing specifically.” I say, still avoiding his gaze because I know if I look into his beautiful eyes I will immediately forgive him and I won’t want to talk about it. I lift myself onto the black granite countertop.

“So, I guess I’ll start.” I state fiddling with my fingers then continuing, “I need to know that I can trust you, Harry, I can’t have you out kissing my best friend all the time. I understand you were drunk, and things happen when you’re drunk, but I don’t accept that as an excuse. I need to know you actually feel bad about this.”

“I love you; I’ve loved you since I’ve laid eyes on you in the street that day you asked for directions. And as you grew to love us, I grew to love you. I feel in love with every part of you. I fell in love with the way you must have milk and cookies before bed, the way the bed must always be made in the morning, the way your clothes must be organized by color and by style. The way you yell at your hairbrush because your hair isn’t going the right way. The way you try to act mad at me but you end up showcasing that beautiful smile that I made go away due to my stupid mistakes. I fell in love with the way my name fell from your lips as if you were made to say my name. I fell in love with every part of you, Samantha Green. I fell in love with not only you, but your double side. I fell in love with both of you, I fell in love with Samantha and Anastasia, and at any given moment, and whoever you are I will love you. Forever and always, that is how I want to keep it. I want to keep you in my life forever, I want to roll over the morning in fifty years and see your beautiful face slightly wrinkled of age, I want to see your gray hair and still love you. I don’t want to lose you, Samantha Carter, because if I lost you, I’d lose my other half. I’d lose the piece of me I’ve searched so long for. I’d lose the part of me I was looking for when I kissed Savannah and I didn’t find it in her, I find it whenever I look into your eyes and I see you looking back at me and I know you love me as much as I love you. Now, please Samantha Carter Green will you forgive me?” By the time he finished I was staring into his eyes, he was drawing me in with every word.

He truly loves me, and I love him. And as long as I shall live I will be with him, I shall love him until the end of my days and as I take my last breath on my final days I shall whisper the words ‘I love you’ to him. And if he is by my bedside or in a grave beside me he will hear the words and know they are from me.

(A/N)

Hey guise! I'm sorry this is so short but the next chapter will be longer. I had to put a lot of thought into this chapter with all of my Shakespearian thought process. I know that is no excuse but oh well. SO FREAKING 500 READS LIKE WHAAA?!?! Thank you guys so much!! So get people to vote for either Finding Daddy or The Dreamer because I'm working on the first few chapters of both of them an whichever has the most votes I will post. We are going by VOTES NOT READS! Just to make that clear but yeah go check those out. 

Oh and I've been reading The Fault in our Stars By John Green all day and I'm addicted. So I recommend reading that book if you haven't already. Also, something I do, which you don't have to I just like to, I highlight things in books that I like so I have a lot of stuff that Augustus says highlighted. Anywho check that out.

I love you MY PRETZELS!!!!!!!:) xx <3

xx _DatWriterChick xx