16: Can I?

We’ve been out in public doing our whole couply stuff for about an hour. We’ve gone and got ice cream and ate out and some Mexican restaurant. It’s going good. If you can’t tell I’m not very happy.

“Ana! Ana! Will you sign this for me??!” A random blonde haired girl yells. I nod taking the picture of myself from her. I look over it, I don’t like this picture. I’m too…fake. I like Sam a lot better.

“What’s your name sw-“ I begin to look up to see her snogging my boyfriend! My ACTUAL boyfriend! I look up and tap Harry on the shoulder.

“What exactly do you think you’re doing?” I ask him, annoyance in my voice. It’s obvious. I quickly sign the girl’s poster and she’s on her way. Giving me a little smirk as she walks away, I can’t believe her. “So, Harry, how much do you like me? You like me enough to go snog some random girl?! I didn’t know you were like that, Harry.” I say throwing my cup of ice from the Mexican restraint at him. He seems unphased by the random object being chucked at him.

“S-Ana! Wait! Can’t we at least talk about this?!” He yells at me as I storm off, back in the direction of the flat.

I’m almost to the flat; Harry’s car is nowhere to be seen. Thank, God! I don’t want to see him. I walk up the steps to the flat, and step in slamming the door behind me. I walk past the living room to get to my closet. Not mine and Harry’s room, I don’t want to see anything that reminds me of him. Not him, his clothes, his bed, not even something that is relatively similar to something he’d wear. I don’t want anything to do with him anymore! He freaking cheated on me, right in front of me! Sure the girl may have thrown herself at him, but he could have at least thrown her off of him! But no, what does he do? He stands there and kisses back! Freaking kisses back! Maybe if he didn’t kiss her back, it wouldn’t have bugged me as much. But he did and that’s what angered me.

“Ana.” I hear someone say from the door. I look up to see Louis standing in the door way. I nod saying he can come in and he sits on a chair by me.

“He cheated on me, Louis, right in front of me.” I sigh, I’m not as angrier as sad, depressed, whatever you want to call it.

“What?” Louis asks turning toward me. I tell him everything, starting from when we left the house; I told him how he was fine at the restaurant and getting ice cream. I start to cry when I talk about him kissing another girl. Maybe I shouldn’t care, he is Harry Styles. But still, that doesn’t give him the right to kiss anyone he wants. I finish telling Louis everything and he looks up at me with sadness, anger and confusion in his eyes.

“Wow.” He says. And I swear I hear him mumble I would never do that. I know he likes me, but he’s my best friend. I can’t fall for him, can I?

(A/N)

Hey guise! I know it's superduper short for a plot twist kinda thing but I needed it to happen, and I didn't want to wait any longer! So yeah. So this chapter is dedicated to @BethKing127 Because she's commented on EVERY chapter and she messaged me the other day and she's become one of my best friends on Wattpad. She's truly amazing, she's super fun to talk to! Anyway so go follow her! So! I know I said I'd update a long chapter every 100 reads buuut EVERY chapter I post I get at least 30+ reads on it not even a day after it's posted...sooo I decided what if I do 500 reads then 1000 then 1500 then 2000 ect. So do it by the 500 reads not by the 100s. Cause otherwise I'm just writing long chapter after long chapter after long chapter. Then it makes things go WAY too fast! And I want to make this last for at least 15 more chatpers! My goal is 30 chapters at the lest, 50 at the most! Then POSSIBLY a sequal! IDK yet! Wow this is super long..sorryyy. Okay

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

There's two cause they're incredibly lame:

What's your favorite color?

And

What's your favorite fanfic EVER?

Mine is Green and it's a tie between, WHY ARE ONE DIRECTION BEHIND MY SOFA?! by pizzaluver ; After(1,2 and 3) by imaginator1D ; Cupcake Girl by BritishBums or Marcel by _smilelikeniall

Those are my top favorites! What's yours?

Okay, this is getting to be TOO LONG! I love you my Pretzels!!

xx _DatWriterChick xx