24: Relapse

“WAKE UP, SAMMIEEE!!!!!” I groan rolling over, trying to ignore the shaking of the bed due to Louis and Niall jumping on the bed.

“Go away!” I yell back at them.

“Never!!! Now get up and make us breakfast!!” Niall yells at me. I am hungry, maybe I will get up.

“Finneeee...”I groan rolling out of bed, kicking Niall’s legs in the process causing him to lose balance sending him backwards on the floor.

“OWWWW!!” Niall moans out in pain from the floor as I laugh at him, stepping over him and walking out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

“Louis??” I ask as he walks into the kitchen, “Should I make French Toast with scrambled eggs and bacon or waffles with scrambled eggs and bacon?” I ask as he puts his pointer finger and thumb to his chin, stroking his invisible beard. I giggle at him waiting for him to make up his mind.

“Both.” He finally says. I nod and start grabbing all the ingredients.

Toast? Check

Bacon? Check

Butter? Check

Nonstick pan stuff? Check

Waffle Mix? Check

Eggs? No check

I walk into the living room finding Harry passed out partially on the floor and partially on the coffee table, and Zayn passed out on the couch. I guess they didn’t make it back to bed after the drinking party with all of us last night. Liam, Louis and Niall of course in random chairs.

“I need a ride to the store!” I yell, making Harry groan slightly, and then falling off the coffee table hitting his head on the floor. I laugh then turn my attention to people who are awake and coherent and willing to give me a ride to the store.

“I’ll take you.” Liam offers standing up.

“I WANT TO GO!!” Louis and Niall yell at the same time.

“Will you guys shut up, hangover over here!” Zayn groans grabbing a throw pillow shoving it over his head in attempt to drown us out.

“Okay, let me go change then we can go.” I say walking into my closet. I open up my weather app, which tells me its 51 degrees. I go to my sweaters and decide on a black sweater that says “Sweater Weather Is Better Weather” In white, then grabbing some light wash skinny jeans, cream colored UGGS and a dark grey beanie.

After putting everything on me put on my wig and straighten it then put the beanie on.

“I’M READYYYY!!” I yell walking out to the living room where Zayn and Harry are still asleep. I grab my purse off the table along with Liam’s keys which I toss to him.

---

“What are we even here to get?” Louis asks as we walk into a random super market we found.

“I need eggs to make breakfast” I say heading back to where I think the refrigerator section is.

“It won’t even be breakfast time by the time we get back.” Louis complains.

“The time of day is always okay for breakfast!” Niall throws in from behind Louis and me. I turn around just in time to see Niall mess up Louis’ hair.

“NIALL!!” Louis yells as Niall takes off running toward the dairy section where we were headed anyway.

“Oh children these days,” Liam says in a fatherly tone as I giggle at him. Surprisingly the story is pretty empty for it being 10:30 in the morning. The aisles were pretty bare, and the only people that are here are old people who would have no idea who we are. I turn the corner into the dairy section just in time for my hair to be covered in egg yolks.