12: Here Goes Nothing

It’s been three weeks since Harry and I have had that talk, we are seriously inseparable now. Not just in public but when we’re just hanging out Harry and I are always together. No, I haven’t truly fallen for him. I’m not ready for that yet. Although Harry thinks he knows everything about my past, he doesn’t. I’m closest to Louis, he’s my best friend I love him.

“LOUIS PUT ME DOWN!” I yell at him. Well, I love him some times right now? Not so much.

“NOT UNTIL I PUT YOU IN THE SHOWER AND DYE YOUR HAIR RED TOO” Crap. No. No. No. No. I cannot go in the shower! My wig will fall apart, no no no no. One of the only things Louis doesn’t know is about the biggest secret I’m keeping. I’m not Ana.

“Louis no please don’t I’m serious right now.” I beg

“No, Ana! My hair is red!” He yells

“Louis, I can’t go in there! I really can’t please, put me down and I’ll explain everything.” I didn’t want to do this; I wanted to keep this a secret for longer than 6 weeks. He carefully sets me down and I grab his hand and walk into my closet, the closet has no windows in it which makes it perfect.

“Please don’t freak out, Louis.” I whisper looking down at my hands that are fiddling with the bottom of Harry’s shirt. I thought it was mine, it was just sitting on the floor, turns out it’s his. Oh well.

“Ana, you’re scaring me.”

“Just listen to me first.” He nods and I continue “As you already know, I was depressed and started singing when I did that, I lost myself-“

“Ana, that happens to most singers” Louis says cutting me off.

“Louis, let me talk and don’t interrupt you don’t know what I’m talking about. I lost myself; I lost who I was literally. I didn’t just lose my privacy, I lost my real identity. Nobody knows who I am anymore. Most people think I’ve fallen off the face of the earth. When in reality I’m just living two lives.” He looks confused, here’s the best time. I reach up pulling off the brown wig revealing my blonde hair, the multicolored dip dyed ends. “This is the real me, not Anastasia Taylor, Samantha Carter Green. I’m the one who was depressed. I couldn’t have every one knowing I am Samantha, I wanted to be able to go out without everyone bombarding me, I wanted a normal life, but also be someone who people could look up too. I got the best of both worlds.” I finished, he stood there staring at me, he couldn’t believe it. He reached up grabbing my hair that was in a tight bun and pulled the hair tie out letting my blonde hair fall out into loose curls, he grabs my hair petting it, trying to figure out if it’s real.

“Hey, guys dinner’s here-wait.” I turn around facing the door. Harry.

“You lied.” Harry whispered. It broke me. I hurt him. I’ll never forgive myself.

“Harry-“

“No. Don’t Ana, or whoever you are. Stay away from me, never talk to me again. I can’t believe I actually trusted you! I trust you and this is all that happens! I should’ve known, you were too good to be true!” He yelled walking out; I hear the front door slam and the rest of the boys run into the closet, great. Louis is still standing in shock, not really comprehending what’s happening. Niall and Zayn just stare at me like I’m some exotic creature. Liam doesn’t know what to do; he’s been one of the boys I’ve gotten the closest to.

“I can’t believe you.” Louis finally speaks turning to me “You lied. You made us trust you and now…I don’t even know who you are, what else did you lie about?”

“Nothing, Louis, you know everything.”

“But they don’t” He says gesturing to the rest of the boys “Tell them everything I know.” I slide down against the wall…here goes nothing.

(A/N)

Hey guise! Sorry I didn't update all weekend, but Thursday was Halloween so me and my friend went trick-or-treating and then she stayed the night. Friday there was a football game so we went to that and it was so much fun. Then she stayed the night again so I haven't had a chance to update but I'm in writing mood tonight so possibly a double update? Hmm maybe:)

OHEMGEE LIKE 170 READS ON THIS LIKE HOLY CRAP!

Wow okay thank you so much for 170 reads:) I love you all:)

xx _DatWriterChick xx