15: I'm Ana

I step out of bed, the cool wooden floor beneath my feet.

“Babe, come back to bed.” Harry groaned from the bed.

“Noooo.” I replied continuing to the door.

“You’ve left me with no choice.” He gets up from the bed running at me. I try leaving, but forgetting I still hadn’t opened the door I smash into it.

“Owwww.” I moan sinking to the floor, holding my head in my hand. I stay leaning against the door, while Harry just laughs uncontrollably.

“That’s what you get for trying to run away from me!” He says trying to catch his breath. “Now do I get my morning kiss like I was trying to get in the first place?” He wines, puckering his lips like a 3 year old. I nod sticking my hand out for him to help me up. He pulls me up and our lips meet, I feel the firework extravaganza yet again. He pulls back too early and winks, I then turn around and walk out of our room. I look in the living room seeing nobody is up yet I decide to make breakfast anyway. I grab some bread, eggs, peppers, pepper, and ham and bacon. I begin to make the omelets as Louis walks into the kitchen sitting on the island.

“Morning, Lou” I turn around after flipping over the omelet and give him a quick hug.

“Morning, Sam.” He replies not so cheerfully.

“Breakfast is almost done so could you start the toast for me?” I ask and he nods, I pour some pepper in the current omelet and flip it letting it finish before putting it on the cookie sheet in the oven to keep them warm.

---

“That was delicious!” Niall says picking up the plates and setting them in the sink. Everyone was done now and all the omelets were gone, along with the toast. I decide to do the dishes. I start the first plate when Liam walks in and tries grabbing the scrubby from my hand

“Saaammmm! You made breakfast let me do dishes!” He whines, I let go of the scrubby letting him finish them. I guess I’ll go get dressed. I rummage through the clothes I brought finding pink skinny jeans, a shirt from my “Pardon My French” album and black TOMS. As for hair and makeup, I do loose curls tied back with a bow, light smoky eyes and pink lips, putting on my diamond cross necklace last. I take another look in the mirror and okay myself before walking out the bedroom door.

“Hey, Sam. Wanna go out later?” Harry asks slipping his arm around my waist. “What if we go out now?”

“Let me put my wig on first, I’ll be back.” I walk into our room and grab my wig off the floor heading into my closet, making sure nobody can see me. I stand in front of the mirror carefully fixing my hair in a tight bun before carefully putting the wig on top of my head.

I’m no longer Sam

I’m Ana

Ana

Ana

Ana

I repeat the unfamiliar name in my head a few more times before fixing my hair like I had it before and heading out to meet Harry.

“Hey, S-Ana”

“Watch your name calling.” I wink and link my arm in his before we walk out the door.

No longer Sam. I’m Ana.

(A/N)

Hey guise!

Sorry bout this chapter, it's short and a filler. It's boring I know. But hey we needed some lovey dovey crap in there right?

This chapter is dedicated to @PauMorales281 who is my amazing official cover maker! I don't know if they read this but oh well! So if you see any other cover that's on my fanfic, that's who its made by! Well I love you!!

Okay, so I've come up with two diferent fanfiction ideas to post after this one. Titles are Silence and The Dreamer. I haven't read anything like either of these that I have planned out.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Which fanfiction should I post after BTW? Silence or The Dreamer. I'm not telling you what they're about, just pick! Whichever one gets the most votes I'll start working on and it'll be posted after this!

Okay, I now have 30 followers, 271 reads, 16 votes and 6 comments! Holy crap! Thank you so much! I love you all! <3

I love you my Pretzels!!!<3 xx :)

xx _DatWriterChick xx