Text (17)

Say the name~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The raven haired boy entered class and he quickly met eye contact with Taehyung.
The other blushed lightly and greeted him.

"H-hi."

Jungkook wanted to laugh at his cute stutter but he promised to himself  that he wouldn't make Taehyung feel embarrassed.

"Hi Taehyung."

The other seemed surprised that Jungkook had remembered his name and his face.
Jungkook took a seat next to him and took off his school uniform jacket.

"It's funny how we were both texting at the same time." Jungkook spoke up trying to start a conversation.

Taehyung looked up from his hands surprised and said,
"Y-yeah! I got caught last time too."

"Were you texting your lover?" Jungkook playfully smiled making Taehyung blush harder.

I'm having too much fun with this.

"Uh-uh no! I was just texting my friend." Taehyung laughed.
"What about you?"

"My best friend." Jungkook answered.

"Oh cool!" Taehyung nervously shifted in his seat.

The teacher suddenly entered class with an angry look on her face.

"You boys are one heck of a trouble. Texting in class even if I tell you not to. Do you even learn?" She placed her hands on her hips.

The boys didn't answer.

Because if they did, it would make the teacher even more mad and fill their ears with lecture.

The teacher sighed and continued.
"You boys are going to be punished with not only 2 hour detention but I will collect your phones for the whole  week."

"Wait are you serious?! I need my phone!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I need my phone too Mrs. Byun! I won't be able to contact my parents!" Taehyung added.

"Too bad. You won't see your phones for a week. Now hand them over."
She demanded placing her hands out.

"Can I just text one person for a minute? Please?" Taehyung begged.

"Fine. Just one minute."

Jungkook and Taehyung took out their phones. The raven haired male waited for Taehyung to text him which didn't even take 2 seconds.

T: FAM

T: MY PHONES GETTING TAKEN BY MY TEACHER SO I CANT TEXT YOU FOR A WEEK

J: oh really that's harsh

J: it's okay my parents are grounding me and they're gonna take my phone too

T: really?

J: yea

"10 more seconds!" Mrs. Byun yelled.

T: OH SHIT I HAVE TO GO NOW

T: ILL MISS U😭😭😭

J: I'll miss u too Taehyung

T: bye💗

J: bye💙

"Okay hand it over boys."
Mrs. Byun ordered.

Jungkook and Taehyubg both sighed as they handed over their phones to their teacher.

"Now you still have 1 hour and 45 minutes of detention. You have to remain in your seats and no electronics allowed. If you need to use the bathroom, ask me first and then you may go. I'll be over in room 235. If you ever think about ditching, you'll end up with 3 more weeks worth of detention." Mrs. Byun strictly said.

Jungkook snickered and rolled his eyes.

It was going to be a boring detention if Jungkook was going to be alone but because Taehyung was here, he felt glad that he was texting him in class.