Text (29)

"H-HOW. OUR FIRST DAYE OUTSDE THE COUNTRY?! To where?!" Taehyung shouted letting go of the others hands. Jungkook felt guilty of telling him so suddenly about the date. Maybe, it wasn't such a good idea...... The raven haired boy thought.

"I was thinking....one day trip to Los Angeles and go to Universal Studions or something. Are you -mad?" The raven haired made a saddened face.

Taehyung coughed and tried to speak.
"W-wait, like today? Like right now? Like, like right now?"

"Yea. Right now. We can go get your passport and get on my private jet."

He's actually mega rich?!?!? I thought he was just rich! Taehyung shouted inside his head.

"Uh-uh okay. I'm not mad but.
W-wait today's Monday and we have school tomorrow." Taehyung stuttered still not knowing how to feel.

"We can just take the day off tomorrow. One day won't hurt Taehyung." The other chuckled taking out his phone.

Does that mean I'm spending the night with him?! Wait what the fuck are you thinking Taehyung it's only a one day trip!

He pressed a certain number and said,
"I'm gonna call my driver so we can go to your house. Okay?"

"Are you like serious? We're fucking going to LA right now?" Taehyung asked for the nth time.

"Yes Taehyung. Now let's go, the car will be here in a minute." Jungkook grabbed Taehyugs small wrist again and dragged him out of school.

The brown haired male looked at the ground and blushed but tried to keep his calm while being pulled by the other.

I'm going to LA with Jungkook. My crush. Holy lord I'm gonna die. Actually, I'm already half dead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I HATE the fact that I can't stop shipping (Bro) OTP's.
Like I can't stop.

It's liek a drug or something plz help me.

I'm slowly being pulled into Vmon.

And I'm becoming hardcore Verkwan shipper. Fuk me.

VKOOK is always number 1 tho💜