Text (32)

After a long 10 hour flight to LA, the two boys headed for the hotel to settle. Then they took a bus to Universal Studios Taehyung was more than excited about. Jungkook spoke perfect English Taehyung envied and got them two tickets to the park.

"Holy shit!!! It's so big!" Taehyung looked up at the spinning globe.

Jungkook caught up to him and placed an arm around his shoulder.
"Let's go ride some roller coaster."

"Okay!"

"Whooooooooo!!" Taehyung screamed as he clutched tightly on to the handle of a moving ride. They were going up and down inside the dark with cold wind blowing past them.
Jungkook laughed at the others voice and enjoyed the ride.

~Couple of hours later~

The two boys had completed mostly all of the attractions since it was Monday and there aren't many visitors. They rode some of the rides three times especially the Simpsons one because Taehyung loved it so much. He loved how it had felt so realistic.

"I'm really really tired Jungkook." Taehyung rubbed his eyes after a log day of screaming and excitement.

"Me too. Let's go back to the hotel." Jungkook yawned. It was almost sunset and the temperature was growing cold.

On the way back inside the bus, Taehyung spotted an illuminating Ferris wheel so massive he's never seen anything like it before.

"Jungkook! Look it's a Ferris wheel!" The other stuck his face against the window and admired.

"Wanna go there?"

"Can we??"

Jungkook nodded in response they both got off on the next stop.