Text (25)

Taehyung woke up the next morning with Jungkook sleeping soundly next to him. His face was innocent when his eyes were closed and Taehyung felt that this moment was so precious to him. Never in his life have he thought never thought that he would sleep next to his crush. (A/N: Pffft Tae, soon you'll be sleeping naked next to him sucking his dick.)

The boy sat up from the couch carefully trying not to wake up the other and reached for his phone. It was already 11am so he believed Kookie will be awake by now.

Tae💗: KOOOKKIEEEEEE

Tae💗: GOOOD MORNIIIINGGG

After the boy texted, he heard a text message sound coming from the other side of the couch. It must be Jungkooks.

Tae💗: Well it's almost noon but

Tae💗: guess who I'm sleeping next toooooooooooooo

Tae💗: GUESS

Tae💗: Dammit Kookie answer me.

Jungkooks phone kept ringing and it made Taehyung annoyed.

Who the heck is texting Jungkook non stop? Is it a stalker? Who do they think they are?

Taehyung placed his phone down and grabbed Jungkooks phone. He hesitated if he should check who is texting the other but he swore he'll only look once.

He pressed the home button to see the messages.

Tae💗: KOOOKKIEEEEEE
Tae💗: GOOOD MORNIIIINGGG

He widened his eyes and shouted,
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jungkook suddenly bolted from his sleep and rubbed his eyes.
"What? What?"

"W-wh-why-yo-you're -uh-Kkk-Kookie?" Taehyung looked down at the phone and up at the other multiple times.

Jungkooks mouth slowly opened but he closed them unable to say a word.

"All this time 'Kookie' was y-you?"

The raven haired boy bonded his head slowly scared of Taehyung's reaction.

"Holy shit. Okay, ummm. Did you know? W-wait. You're the one who put the number under my desk." Taehyung scratched his head confused.

Jungkook sighed.
Maybe it's time to explain.

"Look Taehyung. I didn't put my number by accident, I didn't do this just for fun." Jungkook explained.

"T-then why did you do it...?"

"A simple answer."

"Which is.....??"

Jungkook smirked and suddenly stood up.
"Wow it's already time to go! Better take care of my brother!"

"Wh-I thought you didn't have any siblings." Taehyung raised a brow.

"I do! I actually didn't tell you!"
Jungkook mimicked Taehyung's voice. It felt like a Déjà Vu.

"Are you-" Taehyung was cutt off by Jungkook leaving his house.

"Bye!"
In no time, Jungkook was out of the house.

"W-what?"