Text (24)

"J-Jjjuuunnngg-gkkooook-kkiiieeee~ I'm scared!!" Taehyung quickly hid his face into Jungkooks arm.

The other chuckled at the sight and patted his head.
"Your friend Jimin lied didn't he?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Do you want to stop and watch something else?" Jungkook asked trying to look at the others face.

"I want to sleep." Taehyung rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook looked at the clock. It was currently 9pm and he was debating wether he should leave or not. Even though he lived with his parents, they barely came home which didn't bother him.

"Do you want to stay?" Taehyung asked sleepily, looking upwards to the other. He battered his eyes trying to adjust his eye sight.

Jungkooks heart scrunched at the sight of Taehyung. He looked adorable like a puppy and he just wanted to squish and hug him like a plush toy.

Fuck fuck don't think that Jungkook. Gotta keep your cool image.

"C-can I?" The other stuttered.

Fuck why the fuck did you stutter.

Taehyung nodded again closed his eyes. "There's a blanket over there in a basket if you're cold."

Jungkook walked over to the basket and fetched a white fluffy blanket. He placed over himself and Taehyung.

"Goodnight Jungkookie......."

"Goodnight Taehyung......."