Prologue

(Robyn POV)

I sat there frozen on the cement. In between my legs ached from being robbed of my innocence a few moments ago. I couldn't believe this happened to me. I can't believe he did this to me of all people. I trusted him and he took advantage of me.

I pushed my knees into my chest and wanted nothing more than to be back at home. This is all my fault. I've been dating a guy my parents didn't approve of and now I understand why. I was more mad at the fact that I let this happen more than anything.

This had to have been the worst day of my life. I stood up to my parents, and told them that I've been seeing Sebastian for a year now. I only did it because I hate lying to them even though I was scared of what they might say I was willing to deal with their criticism for love. More like what I was manipulated to believe what love was. I know this isn't love. Love doesn't lure you into a part of town that you're not familiar with twelve at Love doesn't strip you of your clothes in a alley. Love doesn't rape you of your virginity. Love doesn't tell me to shut the fuck up when I beg for it to stop.

It was now clear to me that all those times he told me he loved me he lied. The sad part it that I meant it when I said I loved him. I still do love him. Even though I loved him I couldn't still be with him after all of this. That wasn't fair to me if I did I deserve better.

I got up off of the ground and start to walk home. I knew how to get home for where I was, but I knew it wasn't safe. Especially with my clothes ripped and torn all over. I was at least 10 miles away from the neighborhood where I lived. I could barely move. My entire body ached.

He's never did anything like this before, and I wouldn't have ever guessed he'd do something like this. I knew he was eager to have sex with me, but I would've never believed that he'd do this. He was so sweet and handsome how could he.

I finally walked up to my house. I put my hand in my poker to find my key, and felt a hole.

"Great." I yelled as I flew my hands in the air.

I didn't know what to do. It was at least 5 in the morning now and I can't wasn't even suppose to be out. I was on punishment for going behind my parents back and dating Sebastian.

After a good fifteen minutes of standing in front my house thinking about what to do I got an idea. I walked to the back of the house and knocked on my brother Rorrey's window.

When I got to the window it was already open. Perfect. I tried to pull myself up inside the window. It was hard for me to get up in the window because my arms were sore form trying to fight off Sebastian.

I raised my body up, and I wasn't fast enough to catch my balance because I fell right into Rorrey's room.

"What the fuck?" Rorrey wasn't sleeping he had just got out of the shower.

My hands immediately hurt more than the rest of my body. I put them in front of me to break my fall, but I didn't pay attention to where I was landing. I fell on top of one of Rorrey's bongs and it cracked in my hand.

I got up and brushed my hands on my shorts. "Don't tell anyone you saw me or I look like this." I panicked. I knew if I told him what happened to me he would kill Sebastian and I didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

"Why not? did someone do this to you and force you not to tell?" he said coming over to me and grabbing my bloody hands. I can tell that he was scared about what happened. I was scared too, but that was because I didn't want him to know about what happened.

"No, I'm fine really I just got in a altercation." That wasn't entirely a lie. I was sort of in a altercation because I was hitting Sebastian trying to make him get off of me, and he slapped me when I tried to scream for help.

"With who? A dog?" Yes. A dog named Sebastian to be exact, but I knew I couldn't answer how I wanted too.

"No, some girls by the beach." I lied. I needed to hide what really happened as much as I could. I am embarrassed about the entire situation and I don't want anyone who doesn't need to know about it. Rorrey doesn't need to know, so I'm not telling him.

"Why did she do this to you?" He said holding me into a hug.

I jerked away from him. "I don't want to talk about it right now okay." I walked out of his room and into the shower.

That night I cried myself to sleep.