Chapter 2

Robyn

I walked to my room and started hyperventilating. I locked the door and crawled to the corner. I can't do this. I curled my legs into my chest and rested my forehead on my knees.
I'm being forced to see my rapist in a few hours. After a few minutes I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I splashed water on my face. "You can do this Robyn. Just do your chores so it won't look suspicious. Don't make them think that anything is wrong and from this point on no more tears for today." I looked at my self in the mirror as I wiped my face with a towel.
I left the bathroom and put a fake smile on my face. I grabbed my list a chores and began them. The longer I wait to do them the longer I'm going to be grounded so I might as well get this over with.

*3 hours later*

I was finally finished with my chores and I was walking to Sebastian's house. I am scared and I've been dreading this the entire day. I hope he's not home.
When I finally arrived to his house I wanted to scream but I knew I couldn't. I saw his car in the drive way and my knees instantly went weak. The last time I saw this car it was driving the opposite way leaving me stranded. I felt like my legs couldn't move and my they were stuck in front of his house.
I stood there in front of his house. Frozen for what felt like hours. Someone opened the door. It was Sebastian's mom. She brought the trash to the end of the curb and met greeted me.
"Robyn ! Hi it's good to see you ! What are you doing out here?" She was extremely energetic. I met her once before and it was for Sebastian's birthday. I looked up at her and noticed that she had a red mark on her neck. Like something happened and she tried to cover it up with make up but it was wearing off.

I have her a fake smile. "Hey. I was just about to see if Sebastian was here. Is he I was going to invite him to dinner?" I was trying my best to make it seem like everything was fine.

"He went in the backyard a few minutes ago. I don't know where though?" The tree house. No one knows about the tree house and that's the only place he can be.

"Oh well can you tell him I stopped by?" This is exactly what I needed. I knew where he was but no one else knows that I know about the tree house.

"Yeah I'll be sure to tell him." We exchanged our goodbyes and I walked back home.
It felt like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I didn't want to see him ever again. I knew I was going to run into him soon but I just needed some time to prepare myself.
When I got home laid on the couch.

"Where's your boyfriend?" My dad said as he sat in the chair parallel from where I was laying.

"He wasn't home." I said sitting up resting my head on my hands.

"I expect to meet him sometime." He said getting up and leaving.

Before he left out of the room I stood up and faced him.

"Daddy I'm sorry please don't be mad at me." I said walking over towards him.

"Robyn I'm not mad I'm disappointed." I looked in his eyes and saw that he was genuine.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disappoint you." I held back my tears from crying. I promised myself not to cry anymore today and I will stick to it. If wasn't going to be easy because I hate disappointing my parents and my dads facial expression broke my heart.

"I'm not disappointed in you I'm disappointed in myself. You're suppose to come to me with anything but you felt like you couldn't because you were afraid if my reaction." I was rapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"You're a great father I don't even know what I was thinking when I hid it from you." I really didn't. At the time it was a good idea but now it doesn't make any sense because of what happened yesterday.

"It's okay Robyn. I'll get over it. I just hope that in the future you won't have a problem with coming to me with anything." He wrapped his arms around me and we hugged for a few minutes.
When we finally let go he. Was crying. My eyes were watering but I refuses to let them fall. It felt good to actually talk to him. I haven't actually had a heart felt conversation with him awhile. I love him but he never shows any emotion so I never know what he's thinking.

We went to the table and sat down. I had an extra chair by me because that's where Sebastian was suppose to sit. Besides that everything was usual. Rorrey, my dad and my mom were all here. My mom made spaghetti which was my favorite. It was comfort food and that was exactly what I needed right now. Comfort.

After we said grace we hagan to eat. We were having a great time eating and everything felt like I was in a time warp. It felt like it was a year before I meant Sebastian. We were laughing and sharing stories and I wished that I could stay here. Stay in this time where everything felt okay at home. In the middle of Rorrey's story about his boss when someone knocked on the door.
My dad went go answer the door. I didn't pay it any mind it was probably one of his friends.
When he shut the door I heard him talking to someone. When I looked up my heart fell. Sebastian was in my house