Chapter 1

Robyn

"As much as you want to you can't just sleep your punishment away you have things to do."

I opened my eyes and were blinded by the sun. Because someone opened the curtains of my window. I tried to hide with my cover but someone grabbed it out of my hand.

"No, get up Robyn!" When I opened my eyes I saw that it was my mom.

"Okay. Mommy I'm up. I'm up." I said as I got up and stretched.

I felt horrible. I barely got any sleep last night. Well this morning. Well today. That was because I just couldn't close my eyes. Every time I did either I would have flashbacks of what happened or start crying. I took around four showers already and I was in the mood for another one. I feel like if I scrub hard enough enough times it would all go away.

I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and take another shower. When I got out my mom was still I my room. Only she was sitting on my bed now. She had a weak look on her face. As if she's been worrying. I didn't know what to say to her. I knew she felt horrible about me keeping things away from her. I felt bad because we were really close. Our relationship became really distant around a year ago. It felt like the closer I was getting with Sebastian the farther away I was getting with everyone else.

I shut the door then walked over to my closet to find something to wear.

"I remember when you were a little girl. You use to come in my room and watch me get dressed. Now I'm watching you." She said smiling at me.

I smiled turned back and smiled at her. Then proceeded on picking out my outfit. " I remember that. You taught me everything I know."

She let out a little laugh before she said "Maybe that's the problem."

I put the outfit I picked out on the opposite side of the bed than looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I was younger I found myself doing alot of stuff I would never do because of the guy I was with at the time. Kind of like what your doing."I put the shirt and sweats I picked out and sat on the bed to lace up my Jordan's. I didn't say anything to her. I looked at her to make sure she knew I was listening.

"I told little lies here and there but never to this extent. And especially not for a year." She said in a stern tone.

"I didn't want to I just knew that if I told you. You wouldn't allow me to see him." I grabbed her hand.

"Well then why did you do it?"

I let out a sigh.

"Because I felt like he really cared about me and he was going to treat me right." I found out last night this was all a lie. I couldn't tell her that though because I wasn't even suppose to be out last night. I wasn't suppose to see him ever again.

"Well since you think so highly of him bring him to dinner tonight." No. I didn't want to see him ever again. I'm scared of what might do. What the rest of my family might do when they find out what happened. I just wished that yesterday never happened.

"Are you sure dad will approve?" I really hope she didn't ask him already.

"I'll talk to your father about it. He will be okay when it when I explain to him why?" If this was before yesterday I'd be ecstatic but now I'm horrified. I don't want him in my house, eating at my table, talking to my family.

"Why?"

"Because I'm curious to meet the guy who grabbed your attention to the point where your hiding things from us." she got up and walked over to the door.