Bright Future

So hear is the oneshot book. Will update this depending on how much fanart you guys give. This first fanart is courtesy of @XxRyanYvonnexX so thanks Ryan ^_^. Hope you guys enjoy.

The day was still young in the vibrant region of Kalos. It was a sun soaked afternoon where Fletchling and other bird Pokemon peppered the skies above Lumiose City.

There was one young man ,who also happened to be the Kalos Champion, and his excited Pikachu who were busy in the market area of the electrical city.

"Got it!" Ash exclaimed with satisfaction as he looked down on his purchase. "This will be perfect, Pikachu you found what you need?"

Ash's long time faithful companion turned to his trainer with a pink bow with thin streamers coming off of either end and a ruby red gem in the middle. "Pika pi!" Pikachu replied with a massive grin.

Ash nodded to his partner. "I'm sure they will love these, we better go pay for them then." Ash smiled as Pikachu leapt up onto his shoulder as always. "All these years and you still don't like your ball, must be collecting dust by now." Ash laughed.

Pikachu just gave his trainer a look as if to say "I'm in a pretty good spot for a Thunderbolt pal." This caused Ash to sweatdrop for a moment. Then they both laughed and proceeded to the counter.

"Hello Mr Ketchum, how may I help the Kalos Champion." The man behind the counter was a tall individual who wore an almost regal suit. He had a respective grin on his face.

"Daniel, I told you just call me Ash." Ash said with a smile. "How much for these two?" Ash presented Pikachu's gift and his own 'treasure'.

"Your Pikachu has excellent taste." Daniel remarked while packing the ribbon into a decorated pink and blue gift box. When Daniel laid eyes on Ash's choice of purchase, his eyes widened.

"That is our most expensive piece Ash." "Being the champion has its perks, I have more money than I know what to do with." Ash said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Does that mean your finally..." Daniel started but the look on Ash's face gave him the answer. "Marvellous, a first for the Kalos Region as well." Daniel put Ash's item inside a small, well protected box.

"That will be 50000 pokedollars for yours and 25000 for the ribbon... 75000 pokedollars if you please." Daniel was still evidently giddy from what would soon happen. Ash handed over exact change and took the items in a bag.

As he head out of the store he grinned at Pikachu and stroked his head. On the way back to his apartment Ash came across the expensive eatery known as Restaurant Le Wow. "Another benefit of being Champion." Ash thought. He quickly got reservations and continued home.

A whole evening now planned, Ash arrives at his apartment. He knocked on the door. After a few moments the door was opened and answered by a large red and orange fox Pokemon.

"Hey Delphox, how are you feeling?" Ash said as the familiar Pokemon let him in. Pikachu smiled at Delphox and hopped of Ash's shoulder. "Delphox." The fox gave them both a cheerful grin.

"Do you know where she is?" Ash queried Delphox after leaving the kitchen with a macaron in his mouth and another in his hand. Delphox pointed Ash to the living room. Pikachu and Delphox sparked up a little conversation.

Ash entered the living which was made up of two rooms. The dining room and the main living space. As Ash walked past the fireplace he admired the objects which commemorated his adventures.

He looked at his trophy which was earned for winning the Kalos League, as his most prominent award, it stayed out of the display case in his room which was filled with all of his badges and other awards.