Amourversary

Another Day another oneshot. Very interesting fanart here. I wanna make the point that all fanart credit goes to their respective creators and those who send them me. In this case amourfangirl1 Hope you guys enjoy.

"Ash I cant handle it, its too big! Ash you have such a big...ego. Arceus why can't you let me win just once!" Serena pouted. I love when she makes that face. "Simple, if I let you win, how would you improve?"

She seemed to think about it for a second. "I guess you have a point. You could at least play a little easier for your wife though!" This made me chuckle. I cant help how good I am at Mario Kart. It also helps that Serena kept falling off on Rainbow Road.

Me and Serena are now in our early 20s and have been married for around 2 or is it 3 years? Meh, I will probably remember tomorrow. She continued to mock glare at me in the cute way she does. Until a sound arose on the bed behind us.

"Pika...Pika pi." "Sylveon Syl." Both of our Pokemon moaned. Me and Serena stopped and laughed. Her laugh had always been a melody, now it was one which graced my ears everyday.

"Pikachu and Sylveon are right, you need your beauty sleep Serena." I pointed out. Then I realised that was badly worded. Serena folded her arms and glowered at me. "And just WHAT is that supposed to mean?"

Her glare was frightening. And I panicked quickly. "How else are you supposed to retain the angelic appearance you always have?!" I sputtered nervously. Her glare remained for a few seconds. Then she relaxed and her vibrant smile returned.

"Hm good save." She grinned. I sighed in relief. Come on, lets go bed Ashy Boy." She said with a wink. "Ugh, you know how i feel about that name."

We both got into bed with Pikachu and Sylveon snug together at the end of it. "Good night Serena." Go sleep idiot." With one last chuckle, my body embraced the spell of the night and I snuggled with my lovely wife...

Next Day:

Waking up is always such a treat for me. I'm greeted by the cutest sights imaginable. The first is a young sleeping girl, whom my love for knows no bounds. The second when I look to the end of our bed is Pikachu snuggling up to Sylveon as the first newborn rays of sunlight peek through the curtains.

The last, and easily my favorite, is the moment Serena wakes up. I have to be patient for this one. I will lie in waiting never taking my eyes from her sleeping soundly. Its in these moments that my heart could race, I could ponder just what my life would be like without her and how lucky I am that she is in it. Then the best part happens.

Her eyes fluttered open in the way someone does when their body wishes to greet the day. As I do every morning, I smiled at her. My way of telling her 'good morning, welcome to another day of heaven.' Her eyes focus in on mine and the blue which seemed to emanate the natural beauty of a summer sky finally graces my being.

Before she can even get a word in, I quickly kiss her lips. Something about today feels special, may as well have a special start. Upon pulling away, I wondered how she would have reacted to my romantic advancement. "You have morning breath."

She smiled at me slyly. She completely dampened my whole moment. Arceus I love her. Instinctively, I breathed into my hand and whiffed a heavy dose of poor breath. 'Ok' I thought. 'Bathroom'.

After a swift session in the bathroom, I went downstairs. I was still in my blue pajama top. Serena was sat on the couch with Pikachu sat gently on her shoulder and Sylveon in her lap. They were watching a pokemon showcase. It is important that Serena keeps up to date with any potential challengers to her reign. My queen wont lose to just anyone though.