The Wolf Sin Is Here!?

Ban lets out a piercing scream that sounded like a girls and to my surprise he did this. I thought he was all tough or maybe he's just scared? I don't know so I ask him.
Me: Why you screaming like a girl Ban I thought you were tough!
Ban stops screaming and looks at me thinking his giving me the scariest death stare of my life but I just blow it off like its nothing. I place my hand on his arm and send him flying out the window into the nearest Boulder with and explosion.
Ban: ughh.....
Me: That'll teach him!
Elizabeth: Um ma'am may I ask why you just set Bon sir flying out the window and how you did it?
Me: Meliodas! Who is this girl!?
Before Meliodas could answer me I could hear stomping and the whole tavern started to shake. Soon there was an angry Diane staring right through the broken window.
Diane: Ok who through Ban out the window!?
I quietly raise my hand and look up at the giants purple eyes (I hope that's right) hoping not to get smashed.
Diane: And how exactly did you manage that!?
Me: Meliodas....?
Meliodais: Ugh fine
I place my finger on his chest and send him flying right next to Ban. Diane grabs her Gidian and picks me up.
Me: put. Me . Down.
Meliodas: put her down Diane!
Diane: yes captain.
Diane sets me on the top of the tavern and gives me a mean look. Meliodas has already got back and Ban to.
Ban: Heh she deserves it!
Me: pfft I jumped off a 800 foot building before and survived this ain't nothin'!
I jump down and landed on both me feet and stood right up. Meliodas walk up to me again and hugged me again. Then Meliodas kicked in. He started to grab my breast and I pushed him off.
Me: here we go again! I had a power stored for this. Protection Teeth : Stalker!
A small little black pigeon appear on my shoulder and waited for a command.
Me: Pigy we have a code 7 pervert take care of this
I say in a commanding voice. The bird nods it's head and pulls Meliodas hair.
Meliodas: Hey get off me!
Sorry for short chapter I just want to go to bed so see ya!
~ Will be continued ~