Ban The Jerk

Me:Pfft oh yeah... Uh I snuck out.... Yeah sorry 'bout that....
Meliodas: Ok I guess your story checks out. So um I kind of thought someone took you. Like got kidnapped our something!
I realize that this whole time he was looking at my butt. I started to playfully grab his neck and soon it becomes a clutch and I throw him. He flies right into Diane who I forgot was sitting right there.
Me: Sorry Diane!
Diane: Oh no it's ok once captain wakes up I'm gonna choke him myself!
I look at Diane giving her the "Don't Hurt Him" look and walk into the Boar Hat. As soon as I walking into the Boar Hat I smell the fresh sweetness of bread. I notice Ban behind the counter rolling up some bread dough and cooking some in the oven. Soon Ban making a whole meal and we all sit down at the dinner table to eat. Ban hands the captain a plate first , then Gowther , then King , and then he hands a whole pig to Diane , but he forgets me! So me being all nosey posey , I ask him.
Me: Hey Ban where's my dinner?
Ban: Hmmm. Oh you don't get one now why don't you go out and hunt yourself!
Me: Ahem! Make the lady do all the work eh? Pfft we'll see about that!
I walk out of the Boar Hat and into the woods. I hear some light paws so I set up a nice little bear trap. The trap is designed to fit any sized rodent to bear so I think that would be all. I start to hear sticks cracking and soon I have enough dinner for a whole month! I start to hear foot steps and I tiptoe up to the boar hat.

~ to be continued ~
Sorry I haven't been updating its just I hade a swim meet this weekend and I mean the whole weekend and I was completely busy. I may not update for a whole week because I'm going to a friends house so yeah guys oh and sorry for the short chapter I promise I will update after this week just give me sometime bye ^~^!