My Brother

Shadow: IZY!

Me: Oh my god... WHY? ARE? YOU? HERE?

Shadow: I'm running from The Shadow Knights!

Me: Oh Shadow. Any way. So. Your supposed to be dead, next I HATE you, last GO AWAY!

Shadow: Yes sister!

My brother runs off and i grab PC and shh her. I continue on the way to the village with her when I hear leafs rustle and i see PC get grabbed into a tree. she attempts to call out to me but is quickly silenced by a hand over her mouth. then i feel arms wrap around me. i start kicking with all my might. i hit as hard as i can. nothing happens. i feel my world start to go fuzzy then i pass out. I wake up in a bed. i smell the smell of cherry pie and the smell leads me to a huge kitchen.i see a man making pie dough and notice it's BAN (I SPELLED IT RIGHT YAS) I sneak around him and head the other way. i look threw a window and see PC sitting on a bed. I walk in the room, grab PC and bolt all the way outta that place. i keep running with PC until i know they won't find us. we both start panting and keep on a new path. ( HOUR TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FOX NEWS). Me and PC come up to a small village and she reads what it's called, Malice. A interesting name. we go to the nearest inn and get a room. we get a double bed and she takes the side with a dresser and i take the side with a window. i fall asleep.

I AINT DEAD..... GUYS IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH BUT IM HERE NOW AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY DAY THIS WEEK THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES AND ALL MY FANS YOU ARE ALL AWESOME STAY COOL!!!!!