YOU WHAT?!

OMG A UPDATE! THE AUTHOR ISNT DEAD WAHHHH! Any ways guys here you go the next part!

The Holy Knight walks of and I shut the door. I hear Meliodas swear under his breath and I walk over to him.
Me: so Meliodas, you ok
Meliodas: yeah I'm fine, are you ok?
Me: yeah I doing alright.
I walk up the stairs to my room. I pull out a picture of my parents. They were so happy in this picture. I stop at the door of my closet. I set down the picture and start to bang my head on the door.
Me: Stupid. You. Let. Them. Die!
I hear footsteps and my bedroom door opens. Inside comes a small puppy. The puppy has a note tied around its back. I take off the note and the puppy walks off. I open up the note: We're here. Then I hear I knock on the tavern door.
Me: DONT ANSWER IT!
Meliodas: why not it's just a group of people! I bet they want service.
Meliodas opens  the door and in come 6 people with knifes and sword on there waist.
Group leader: hello sir we are looking for someone named Izy. Does that name sound familiar to you?
Meliodas: nope no clue who that is.
Group leader: sorry we don't like liars.
Two of the people grab Meliodas following with Ban and Gowther  then they tie up Diane. I run up to my room hoping they wont notice me butttt to my luck they do

group person 1: Look! there she is

group leader: get her.

they start to chase after me. I open the door to my window and jump out. they still follow me. i pull out a small dagger and throw it behind me. it hits one of the members but they get up and heal. they throw the dagger to the side then i run into a tree.