RUN

I wake up in a small room only lit by the shimmering of one small torch. I try to get up from the ground but am held back by what seems to be a thousand men. Then I look at the force and it's just ropes. Meliodas comes in the tiny door of this small room. He looks at me and gives me a death glare and pulls out his sword. I see a small light come from his sword and he begins to swing it down when a force stops him. Suddenly the ropes come undone and I get up and run. I run down the stairs of the tavern. And open the front door. I run out of the tavern and into the woods. After some time I run into a small village, Eagle Scar. I start toward the village when to guards stop me.
Guard 1: excuse me, who are you?
Me: My names Izy. I'm a traveler.
Guard 2: Oh well welcome to Eagle Scar. We can escort you to the hotel.
The guards issue me to follow them. They start to walk towards the hotel and in no time we arrive. The guards allow me to enter by myself. I walk in and a short girl with neon green hair and blue eyes greets me.
???: Hello welcome to the Eagle Scar hotel my names Alica and I will be your guide. Here's your hotel room key, it's free.
Me: Thank you, but what room?
Alica: room 36. Now run along.
I start my way up the stairs and see my room immediately. I unlock the door and fall on the bed. Finally away from the sins. Then I hear the stomping of the tavern.