In A Hurry

As i hear the tavern grow closer i also hear the sound of screaming coming from down in the village. i gather up my bag and head down when i notice the building burning. i set my bag down and break a window. i crawl out the window and pull out my dagger. i see the sins then i see the holy knights. i make the dagger glow and i throw it at one of the holy knights stabbing them in the head and their body burst into flames. all the sins stare at me. i summon my dagger back and run. i start to head toward the nearest gate when i body slam into a girl with pink hair and gray eyes.

me:sorry Mam. i really am but if you don't mind i don't have time to chat bye.

i run off when i feel a hand wrap around my arm.

???: i don't mean to bother you, you seem to be in a hurry but, I'm with the sins and they said their looking for someone that matches your description.

me: uh really i uh need to gooooo sooooo I'll just do that Bye!

i run off as fast as i possibly can when a scythe lands right in front of me

???: i was told to retrieve you please i don't want to hurt you but if i have to i will.

me: look, i don't want to hurt you either but if i have to i will now back away

i pull out the emergency whistle my hellhound gave me and put it around my neck. then i summon a sword and set it ablaze with greek fire. i step back and get teleported, then everything goes black.