Escaped

I wake up to the smell of burning smoke and try to get up when I am held back by very powerful restraints. Eventually the restraints break and I sit up. I see a small knife near me and take it. I walk out of the room and start to sneak around this strange building. I encounter a few people but I knock them out. Finally I come across a door that looks like a exit. I walk out it and run into the same girl I saw earlier. I try to look down and avoid her but she only summons her scythe instead. She slams it down in front of me again and again. I block all her attacks and run off I run into the woods and hop in a tree to trick her. She falls for it and I head off to a far away village. A few hours passes by and I decide to stop an camp. I set up a small bed and go into the woods to look for food. I come across a herd of cows and attack one with my dagger. I drag the cow back to my set up and start a fire. I begin to cook it when I hear a small twig break. I move in the direction of the sound when I see Crystal. I run up and hug her. At first she just stands there in shock then she notices who I am and hugs me back.
Me: PC where have you be- never mind I know the answer to that question.
PC: it's nice to see you to but I'm kinda hiding see, when I got away I was followed so if they find you it would be 2 birds with one stone.
Me: right we should get on the move then come on.
We start to speed pace away from the camp and to a village called gallen. Then I run straight flat into my dead beat BROTHER.