Lord Zarkons' Assassin vs A Paladin of Voltron

~Jinx~

I landed far away from the castle so that I wouldn't be spotted so easily, and to give me some time to think.

As much as I loved Allura, I can't risk my mother's life.

Allura. . .I'm sorry.

Coran. . .I'm sorry.

But the Paladins of Voltron, I. Don't. Care.

"We have a training room?"

I'm close to them all, which means I can wipe them all out clean.

"Yes, of course we do, what kind of castle would this be without a training room?" Coran snorted, walking out of the room and I dug the nails of my weapon into the wall, and hung on the cieling in the darkest corner.

"Hey guys, do you feel like your being watched?" The tiniest one of the bunch asks before looking around, but not seeing anyone, or anything.

"Now that you-"

"Enough chit-chat Paladins! Let's get to work!" Allura barks and they obey her commands before she walks to the center of the room.

Allura. . .please forgive me.

Just as I'm about to attack, I hear a low growl, and freeze in my place on the cieling, breathing heavily.

It's the lions!

They can sense when someone is in danger, I forgot!

But, the lions can't stop me!

Releasing my weapons from the roof, they made a sound of a sword unsheathing and it caught Allura's attention, she whipped around in horror as I ran at her.

"PALADINS!" She screamed, dodging my attacks as I managed to scratch her cheek, kick her in the chest, sending her into the wall, blood coming out of her cheek.

"J-Jinx. . .? Why?" She asked, I set my foot on her leg and she winced.

"I have no choice, Zarkon has my mother and I can't disobey him. . .forgive me, Allura-argh!" I was cut off when I raised my nails of my weapons at her, a hard hand grabbed me by the back of my collar and violently threw me into the opposite wall.

What?!

"Get Allura out of here, safely, I'll handle her."

Takashi Shirogane, the Paladin of the Black Lion.

"I'm not going to go easy on you just because your a gir-aah!" He shouted in pain as I threw my weapon towards him, it struck his side, but not fully, only enough to hurt him.

"Good, because I'd be offended," I smirked and ran at him, wiping the blood off and front flipping over him, towards Allura.

He threw himself at me, we tumbled down the hallway until my head hit a wall with a sickening crack, I groaned and looked up, a scene appearing in my head of what's all around me.

"How can you fight. . .when you can't see?" He asked, astonished.

"I may be blind, but I can still fight," I hissed, pressing my feet to his chest and shoving him off, he gave a grunt, sliding on his knees before putting his hand out to the side and it lit up.

Impressive.

He ran at me, but I crossed my weapons over my chest where he wanted to strike, it blocked him but he brought his other hand up to punch me, he got that hit.

I grunted as I slid across the floor, getting up and getting into my death stance.

"Any last words? Paladin?" I asked, my grip on my weapons tight.

"You didn't think. . .that I'd be alone in this battle, did you?" He asked, nodding his head as I whipped around, but it was too late, a blaster hit my head and I immediately knocked out.

Mother. . .she's going to die. . .

~Shiro~

"Who was that crazy, psycho chick?!" Lance shouted as we ran into the control room where Allura was.

"Jinx Jade, a friend of mine 10,000 years ago, she was born blind, but she obtained the ability to see with her feet, wherever she stands, or is, it creates a scene in her mind on where she is, she she's through her mind and all five senses together, Lord Zarkon has apparently told her that he has her mother hostage, but he's lying, her mother died all those years ago, that's why she's doing this." Allura explained and my heart started to ache.

The only reason she attacked us is because Zarkon us putting lies into her head, telling her that her mom is alive when. . .she really isn't.

And that's how she see's!

Wow, that's incredible.

"Don't keep her in the cells, but also don't tell her that her mother is dead, I can do that. Shiro, once she awakens I want you to come and get me, she will not be held prisoner, but she will be our ally, trust me." We all nodded at her orders and I walked to the cells.

As I sat down on a chair in the cells, she muttered something before looking up at me, her hands bound to the wall, her feet held back by ball chains.

For someone who can't see physically, she's a good fighter.