Confessions part. 2

~Jinx~

*CRACK!*

I took down another Galra guard with my nails of my weapon, seeing five more up ahead, I cursed under my breathe.

Suddenly, I gave out a low growl, like a monster growl!

I ignored it and attacked, stuck my nails into ones head, the other in its foot, taking it out from under it, then pushed off one and took our the rest.

"You're amazing!"

Hm?

I turned to four Balmeran children and grinned, kneeling down towards them.

"You all shouldn't be here, it isn't safe-"

"How can we fight like you?" One asked and I blinked in surprise.

"It took me years to learn how to fight like this, maybe one day you can learn it yourself, but for now, you all must hide," They nodded and scurried off.

If only I could have a family of my own one day.

"It's a trap!"

That's Lance!

I ran towards their voices, only to find a giant door in my way and growled again.

"Guys! It's me! Jinx! Open up!" I banged my fists against the door and heard someone running to it.

"We can't! Even if we did, I'm not letting you in! Go! Find the others-!"

"No Shiro! I'm not letting the man I grew to love get taken from me again!" I shouted, then my heart skipped a beat and I realized what I just said.

I told him I loved him.

"Well, I'm not letting the woman I love get killed!" He shouted back and I could tell he was smiling as much as I was.

HE LOVES ME!

I LOVE HIM!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Wait, no time to fangirl!

"Jinx! You need to back away! Now!" Shiro shouted and I obeyed, then some Balmerans came and the door broke open!

"Rax!" Shay shouted.

"Let us make haste! We know a shortcut through the tunnels!"

As Shiro and the others ran past me, I grabbed Shiro and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go beat em' together, alright?" I smirked and he chuckled, nodding and we took off with the others.

"Get on," I nodded and got on the back of Shiro's cycle, he took off at lightning speed and we got there just in time to get inside the lion and it broke free.

"Guys? Did everyone make it to their lions in time?" Shiro asked them as I sat down on his lap again.

I love Shiro, and he loves me, I love Shiro, and he loves me. . .

I chanted in my head.

"Come on Shiro? Who do you think you're dealing with? A bunch of amateurs-ah!" He hit a building of the Galra's and I snorted.

"You really want me to answer that?" Shiro smirked.

"No," Lance pouted.

Shiro loves me, my god I sound like a teenager!

"Aw, why'd you get off?" Shiro whined as I hopped off his lap.

"Because you need to form Voltron." I smirked.

"Oh, right"

Dork.

"SHIRO AND JINX! SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE-!"

"Shut up Lance!" Keith shouted.

"You're not fun!" Lance retorted.

Jinx Shirogane, has a nice ring to it.

WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE NOW?!

Suddenly, a bright flash showed and Allura shot all the remaining Galra ships.

"Woohoo!"
"Nice shot!"
"That was awesome!"
"Amazing!"

"The Parades back on!"

Really Lance?

(Time skipz)

We are currently in another fight with another monster my so called dad and Haggar created.

I'm with Shiro in his lion, trying to help as much as I can.

They formed Voltron and attacked it, figuring out to use its attack against it.

Then, it got back up.

"Master. . ..wants Black Paladin..
. .dead," it spoke and suddenly, I snapped.

Zarkon wants Shiro...dead?!

HE WANTS HIM DEAD?!

"Jinx, calm down! What's going on?!" Shiro asked, running at me as my skin started to turn a dark grey.

"Must. . .kill. . .Zarkon! He wants my beloved dead!" I shouted, then ran out of the lion and landed perfectly just as I changed, I screamed in unbearable pain as two horns grew from my head!

Zarkon! He wants my beloved dead!" I shouted, then ran out of the lion and landed perfectly just as I changed, I screamed in unbearable pain as two horns grew from my head!

"So, you want my beloved dead, father? THINK AGAIN!"

I flew at the creature as it shot at me, but in this form I was stronger, bigger, faster and smarter!

"RAAH!"

Okay, maybe not all that smart.

"Roah. . .kortae. . .THE SEVEN BATTLE GOD'S OF YAMA!"

I've heard this spell, it's forbidden all across the universe and can kill in one strike.

"Die! Die! Die! DIE! DIE! DIE!" I kept on shouting as I made permanent scars, bit it until it was bleeding, and harmed it in any way.

"Jinx! Stop! This isn't you! Don't let it control you!"

Shiro?

"I love you Jinx, I love you to the end of the universe and back, but this isn't you, come back to me."

Sh. . .Shiro.

My skin started to go back to normal and I walked towards Shiro, more like stumbled until everything that wasn't me was gone and collapsed in his arm's.

"I love you. . .to infinity and beyond."

I blacked out.