"Cute"

~Shiro~

We took her to a seperate room made for her, Allura is trying to get her to be one our side.

"Did you see the way I hit her?! I was like, Wapow!" Lance gloated and made punches in the air to signify what he did.

"I-I. . .can't believe this" Coran said in a shaky voice, his hands, his entire body laced fear!

"What Coran?" Pidge asked, approaching him all as we did the same.

"Jinx doesn't know this yet but, her father was the previous Black Paladin. . .her father is Lord Zarkon." All of our eye's went wide, I couldn't believe this.

"And she doesn't know?!" Keith yelled out, just as Allura came in.

"No, she does not," Allura nodded, almost saddened by something as she walked to Corans' side.

"Her mother had a heart of gold, she was the kindest person you could ever meet, but sadly, Lord Zarkon killed her when the war had started." Allura explained.

Jinx is the daughter of Lord Zarkon?!

What if she knew? Would she obey her father's orders and kill us all? Knowing that he's the only family she has left?

"No on is to tell her, not a single thing, nothing," Allura warned and we all glanced at eachother, but nodded.

"I'll fetch-"

"You wanted me?"

Jinx.

She strutted in, shoving past me as she did so and walked to Allura, engulfing her in a hug.

"It's good to see you Jinx, well, when you aren't trying to kill us," Coran chuckled nervously.

"It's good to be back," She smiled, a fake smile.

"You must be hungry-no, not you Hunk-come," Allura led Jinx to the kitchen and Hunk groaned in response.

"What do you think of her?" Keith asked, almost in a whisper as we all sat down.

"Total hottie-Ow! I mean, she's a good fighter, since she almost took down Shiro," Lance said.

"She's good at fighting, but that weapon she has is no bayard, maybe we should give her a chance?" Pidge suggested.

"As long as she doesn't eat all the food, she's cool," Hunk shrugged.

"Shiro? What about you?" Everyone turned to me and I tensed up.

"Definitely a great fighter at combat skills, and weaponry, but she obviously doesn't like me," I chuckled and Lance wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Oh, so our leader likes her, eh?" Lance teased and I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, but ignored it.

"No, not that way, I mean that she doesn't like the fact I beat her, it's obvious she's never been defeated by her anger she's showed towards me." I explained.

"Why don't you go introduce yourselves to her? I bet she'll warm up to you" Coran suggested and I nodded, getting up, despite everyone else's opinions that she will kill me.

There she is.

"Hi, my names-"

"Takashi Shirogane, your friends call you Shiro for short," She stated bluntly before going back to eating.

This is gonna be harder then I thought.

"Listen, I know we got on the wrong foot earlier, but I just wanted to apologize for whatever I've done to upset you."

~Jinx~

"Listen, I know we got on the wrong foot earlier, but I just wanted to apologize for whatever I've done to upset you."

"You beat me, I've never been beat in battle before," I growled, trying not to let my anger get the best of me.

"First time for everything then, huh?" He chuckled, and I growled, getting up and slamming my hands onto the table.

"Look, you just got lucky because I wasn't on my guard, if I was then you would be dead!" I spat at him and he got up, getting in my face.

"If I was dead, then Allura would've killed you!" He shouted back.

"Oh please, like she cares for some Paladin of Voltron! I'm her only friend-!"

"Enough!"

Allura.

"Jinx, the Paladins are my friends, you are my friend as well, I care for them just as much as I care about you! So don't talk to him that way!" Allura demanded.

"Allura-!" I warned before getting cut off.

"Don't talk to her that way! Trust me, I won't hold back this time!" Shiro warned and I smirked.

"So you held back then? Hm? Good, you've admitted to your mistake, that's all I wanted to hear," I chuckled, surprising both Allura and Shiro as I walked away.

"Oh, and remember how I can see through my feet which sends the scene to my mind? I could see Lance, Pidge, Hunk and Keith in the hallway."

"Damnit Keith!"
"Hey, why is it always my fault?!"

"By the way Shiro, you're cute when you're angry, like a Altean child," I giggled, yes, giggled before walking to my room.

~Shiro~

Why is my face heating up so quickly?!

I'm. . .blushing?!

A-and I'm not cute when I'm angry!

I'm. . .mean!

"Whoa! Look who's fifty shades of red!"
"Shut up, Lance!"