Blushes

~Shiro~

"Great job training today guys, we're really gettin' the hang of forming Voltron," I exclaimed and everyone groaned in response, but then I noticed.

Jinx hasn't been seen all morning.

"Where's Jinx?" I asked, earning a kissy face from Lance and I rolled my eyes.

"Training, she's been at it all morning, she hasn't eaten so it scares me a little bit. . .Shiro, can you. . .?" Allura asked and I nodded, heading towards the training room.

"Jinx, are-" I cut myself off.

"Hyah!" She's taking on five robots at one time, her usual mask wrapped around her eye's and fighting with her weapon.

She brings up her weapon and swings it around before stabbing them all in the chest at one time, because they were all in a line stance and she stumbled, falling on the ground and heaving in and out.

"Jinx! Are you okay?!" I asked, frantically and she looked in my general direction in front of her.

I'm guessing she's trying to get everything into her mind.

"I-I'm fine Shiro, just. ...hungry, but I don't need to eat-argh!" She gasped out in pain, clutching her stomach and I picked her up bridal style.

"You're eating, Allura is worried about you," I stated and she sighed, crossing her arm's, then we walked past the guys and she blushed.

"P-put me down. . .! Please, I've never been carried by a. . .man," She blushed an even deeper red and I set her down in her seat, Coran already has her food prepared in front of her.

"Eat," She grumbled at my demand and started eating, I eyed her across the table.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," She smirked and I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"I'll be back soon, eat more, for Allura," She waved her fork at me before I walked out, only to find the entire team smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

They didn't answer.

Okay. . .?

Suddenly, red lights started flashing and Allura brought up the screen to reveal. . .I don't know what it is.

"What is that?" Pidge asked.

"I don't know what it is, perhaps a local?" Allura guessed as it got closer to the castle.

"Aw!" Hunk gushed.

"It's so cute," Lance chuckled.

"Nope," Keith brought out his bayard.

"No, Alteans believe in peace first, let us welcome it," Allura explained before we walked outside to greet it.

"It's so cute!"

"Maybe we can knit him a little sweater!"

"Still not taking any chances"

"That's cute"

"Ah! What are you doing here?!" I asked Jinx, seeing her at my side outside of the castle as Allura greeted the creature.

"Ssh," She shushed me before waking towards the creature.

"Please come out, we mean no harm," It popped out and pointed it's weapon at us.

"Wait! He could be dangerous, drop your weapon!" Keith demanded, bayard still in hand.