Confessions

~Jinx~

Allura told me to rest but nope!

What's everyone doing anyway? Hopefully Shiro is alright-

"Okay, enough with the bad sound effects, besides it's more like,
Blam, blam, blam!"

I stood there, trying to contain my laughter and accidently snorted, catching their attention.

"Wait, did you see that?" Shiro asked with a red blush on his face and I nodded.

He's such a dork sometimes.

"Paladins, focus!" Allura scolded.

"Besides, we can't just shoot at the Galra, this Balmera is like, alive, and from what we've seen it doesn't look very good," Hunk explained as I walked next to Shiro.

"Yes, it's an atrocity what the Galra have been doing to this grand life, stealing it's crystals without performing the energy rejuvenation ceremony to heal it," Coran explained and I growled under my breathe.

That's horrible! It looks so dead!

"Seeing Shays' people enslaved made me realize just how bad Zarkon really is, and we're the only ones who can stop him."

Wow, Hunk you really like Shay, don't ya?

"Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels guns blazing, plan b, we figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there." Shiro explained and I nodded in agreement.

"Wait, I know! If we attack all of this big mining stuff on the surface, then the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it, then we beat them up, head down to the tunnels, Voltron saves the day!" Hunk smirked.

That's actually a good idea.

"But how many do we know are left down in the tunnels?"

Always negative, aren't ya' Keith?

"We can track the Galra and the Balmerans with bio thermal life point technology," Allura brought up a screen.

"Oh! Blimp tech!" Pidge shouted.

"One of you will need to fly around the Balmera and drop sensors into the holes on each side, then we'll be able to see where the Galra and the Balmerans are," Allura explained.

"Jinx? You're quieter then usual today," Coran pointed out and I gulped when everyone turned to me.

"It's just something I found out yesterday," I shuffled, nervous.

"What is it? You know you can tell us," Shiro smiled at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that I'm Zarkons daughter?"

Silence filled the room and everyone froze.

"Did you honestly think I'd betray you because he's my last family member? Blood or not, anyone who would endanger the lives of my friends is no one to me," I explained, my hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry Jinx, we were just-"

"Taking precaution? Yeah I know, and don't worry, I think I'll be fine," Everyone nodded and Shiro turned back to me.

"Jinx, I'll need you to help me, so come on," I nodded to Shiro and we took off to his lion.

Why does Shiro need my help?

He's strong. . .and kind, handsome, muscular, his lips-oh my god!

Stop it!

"You-"

"Got my weapon? Yeah, thanks for giving it back by the way," I thanked him.

"Um, Jinx? You want to. . .um, sit on my lap? You don't have to, it's just you look uncomfortable standing up so. . ." He trailed off with pink tinging his cheeks and I nodded, sitting on his lap with a red blush.

"Can you even see?" I asked.

"Yeah, and when I can't, I can always see through my lion," Shiro explained.

"Remember, the Balmeran is a living creature, only pinpoint the Galra installations and not the Balmera!" Shiro commanded.

"What's that?" Shiro asked.

"A jaw blade," I replied.

"Alright, let's do this!"

HE'S BREATHING ON MY NECK!

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe on my neck-wait, what?!

"Cool! I got fire power!" Keith announced.

"Aw, I want that"

Lance can be so cute sometimes.

(Ooh, what's this? Will she like Lance? I'm being such a troll!)

"Uh oh! Guys, we can't let it hit the Balmera!"

It's falling!

Could I use my shield to stop it?!

"I think my lion knows what to do!" The lion swooped down and shot out ice, making sure it didn't fall.

"Great job team!" Shiro chuckled and I got off his lap, he sighed.

Why does he sound disappointed?

"Where are all the troops? They're not coming to the surface."

"Yeah, I remember seeing alot of Galra guys down in the mines."

"There's Galra ships down in the surface! Someone needs to take them out before they can launch!" Allura shouted.

Oh no.

"Keith, Lance, you guys get the hanger, Pidge-"

"I'm going," I announced, grabbing my weapon.

"You'll stay with me, it's too dangerous Jinx," He grabbed my wrist and I turned back to him.

"I'll be fine, I'm on Team Voltron, remember? And Shiro," I hugged him and he hugged back, I tip toed to reach his ear.

"Zurai tlakidae." I whispered before jumping out of the lion.

I bet he still doesn't know what it means.

I love you.

(Hello peeps! There will be a part two to this chapter, so don't worry! It'll be updated by today! But since hell a.k.a school is starting soon I have to get off my phone by nine and go to bed at ten, WTF?!
And you're probably wondering,
'What's that monster up there in the pic?'
Maybe Jinx has another form?
Maybe she's a demon?
Anyway, bye!)