. . .because you'll have to kill me too!

~Shiro~

". . .J-Jinx. . ."

"Jinx? Jinx! Where are yo-huh?!" I gasped out, seeing her hung on a wall by her wrists, she groaned and I ran to her.

"Jinx? Can you hear me?" I asked her, she looked up at me and frowned.

"Sh-Shiro. ...you have to get out of here! Leave me-!"

"No! I'm not leaving you behind," I growled, my hand swinging towards the chains and breaking them, she collapsed into my arm's.

"Where are the others?" She asked, I noticed her weapon was gone but ignored it.

"Safe, that's all that matters, right now, I'm getting you out of here," I murmered, running into a hallway, only to find Haggar in my way!

"Leave the Mistress! Jinx, my dear, your father is Lord Zarkon! The Paladins have been lying to you!"

NO!

I looked down at Jinx as she stared at me, something flickered in her eye's but it wasn't anger, it was. . .sadness?

"Shiro, I just want you to know that I love you, I have since the moment I got to know you, goodbye," She smiled, tears gathering in her purple eyes.

"Wh-wha-mmph?!" She pulled me down and smashed our lips together, I felt like a surge of electricity was flowing inside of me.

"Don't forget me " She whispered against my lips before back flipping towards Haggar.

"Go Shiro! Don't make me repeat myself!" She screamed, dodging all of Haggara's attacks and battling her.

I nodded, still dazed from the kiss and ran out, towards my lion who was lying on the roof of the Galra ship.

"Alright, let's. . .go" I exclaimed, then saw red floating in the air, then spotted Jinx's weapon, the nail covered in. . .blood.

No...no! Haggar couldn't have killed her!

I gasped out as tears started down my face, Jinx had a hole that went right through her neck, covered in blood, blood in her mouth and I dove toward her, my lion capturing her and taking her in towards me.

"No, no, no, no! You can't be dead! Jinx, you can't be! I-I didn't care that you were Zarkons daughter! I loved you either way! Jinx, please. . .you can't leave me alone!"

I gasped, sweat running down my forehead as I looked around, Jinx was unconscious next to me, thankfully breathing.

Was that. . .a dream?

"I want everyone in this ship terminated!" Sendak yelled and I looked down, ashamed that I couldn't protect my comrades.

"Commander Sendak, I received a transition generating from somewhere inside."

Pidge and Allura!

"She's telling him how to take down our defenses."

"Yes, but she's also leading us right to him."

Damnit!

"You won't get away with this Sendak," Jinx growled, making me sigh in relief that she woke up.

"Watch me," He grinned at her.

"What will Lord Zarkon think of you threatening his second in command? Because I know he doesn't know I've betrayed him yet."

He doesn't know?!

"You wouldn't-"

"Try me Sendak, because one push of a button and you two are down for the count." She smirked.

"Well then, I guess we have no choice," Sendak gestured to his assistant and he picked up Jinx, her wrists were tied together along with her feet.

"Let go of me-! Gah!" He stuck a needle in her neck and she fell back onto the floor with a thud, I jerked towards her but they held me back.

No!

"The Paladin has fallen for Zarkons daughter? Hahahahaha! It's truly pathetic," Sendak cackled and I growled.

Why can't I seem to save her?