Reassured

~Shiro~

"We're connected, you and me, both apart of the Galra Empire"

"No, I'm not like you" I spat, my breathe getting shaky.

"You've been broken and reformed, just look at your hand, that hand, you will use it to kill Jinx!"

"That's not me! And I'd never hurt her!" I yelled.

"It's the strongest part of you, embrace it, the others don't know what you know, they haven't seen what you've seen, face it, you'll never beat Zarkon! He's already defeated you! Jinx will die because of you!"

"No! I'm not listening to you!" I shouted, covering my ears.

"Do you really think a monster like you could be a Voltron Paladin?! Do you really believe Mistress Jinx loves you?!"

"STOP IT!" I screamed and punched the glass, it cracked and I looked up.

He looked down at me with his sharp fangs and I gasped, hitting the button and he got out of the ship.

She loves me! And I love her!

"Stop lying! She loves me! I know it-!"

"Shiro?"

Jinx?

She runs to my side as I breathed out slowly, fear and anger inside of me and ready to explode.

"Shiro? What happened?! Talk to me!" She pleaded and I practically tackled her in a hug, she immediately hugged me back.

"You love me, right? Please, tell me you do, because I love you do much Jinx, I hope you know that" I whispered, my breathe shaky.

"Of course I love you Shiro, you've always been there for me when I needed you, I love you to the universe and back, why are you asking me this?"

"Sendak, he was speaking to me, he told me that....I will be responsible for your death, that with this hand..I'll kill you-" She pressed her lips against mine, but pulled away a few seconds later.

"Takashi Shirogane, for as long as I've known you, this hand, this arm..." She trailed off and intertwined our fingers together.

"Has never hurt me, and it never will, Sendak is wrong, our love is what has kept me alive and going, you won't kill me, I won't die, because as long as you're in my mind, I'll keep fighting" She whispered and I smiled as we both got up.

She's right.

Never in a million years would I ever dream of hurting Jinx.

"And even if you did, I'd kick your ass" She giggled and I chuckled.

She would.

"Shiro! Jinx! You two okay?!" Pidge asked as everyone ran to us.

"Where's Sendak?" Keith asked.

"I...I had to get him out of here, I was hearing his voice, he can't be trusted on this ship" I explained, hyperventilating again.

Jinx gave my hand a little squeeze and her eye's told me that everything's will be alright.

"It is the ship! I got stick in a Cryo pod, then in an Airlock, where I was almost launched into space! Keith got attacked by a robot, and Hunk and Pidge got attacked by food! It's been a weird morning" Lance explained.

Suddenly, a red light started blaring.

"What? How's that possible?"

"What?"

"The ship is starting a wormhole jump!" Coran exclaimed and we ran towards the main room, Allura stood there.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!"

Damnit! We can't even touch her!

"I'm not fully Altean, nor full Galra, let me try" Jinx let go of my hand and started to go threw the barrier, only to scream in pain!

"Jinx! What's going on?!" I asked Coran.

"The barrier sensed the Galra inside her! It's going to kill her!"

No....NO!

I'm not going to loose her!

She grabbed a hold of Allura and shoved them both out of the chamber, Allura got up and quickly shut down her father.

"Jinx, don't-"

"Don't...try and stop me from saving my friends" She grunted and I picked her up bridal style.

"I'm taking you to my lion, but don't try anything else" I warned her, running to my lion.

"That's the Shiro I know and love" She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

And that's the Jinx I know and love.

Protecting the ones she loves.