The Previous Paladin part. 2

~Jinx~

"Ready your fleets, on this day, the Paladins will be destroyed and I will have Voltron"

Not today, not tomorrow, or any day.

Shiro, I know he's coming, but I have the perfect plan set out in my mind.

Seilal, using The Seven God's of Yama may be forbidden, but I used it to kill my direct target.

I didn't harm anything or anyone else.

And I now have full control of Seilah, so hopefully it'll be enough.

"Emperor! We have found Voltron!"

"Engage, attack"

"Yes Emperor"

"I'm going to father, I want to kill them at first hand" I grinned as he nodded and I ran off, my weapons at the ready.

Suddenly, I hear explosions and the sound of metal being sliced.

Shiro!

I look out a window, only to see my worst nightmare coming true.

Zarkon tearing Voltron apart.

The lions broke apart and scattered away, I growled under my breathe and started towards the main room.

You can do this Jinx, control it!

"You're no monster darling, you're my savior"

M....mother?

No time! Here is go!

"I, Jinx Jade, am a hybrid of Galra and Altean, to the seven gods above, here me roar!" I screamed as my body started to go back to dark gray again, a layer of the dark gray skin covered my body, and my outfit changed.

"Mistress! What has happened?!"

"Ignore it! ATTACK HER!"

"You know I never liked any of you, but you're a waste of my time, begone!" I screamed as my nails sharpened and I launched myself at them, my claws going through their armor and damaging them.

Shiro? Where's Shir-oh.

There he was, right outside of his lion and I growled, sprinting towards the nearest exit and blowing the door off its hinges.

"Shiro! Shiro!"

"Jinx?! Are you in control?" He asked as I flew towards him.

"Yes, I am, god I missed you" I chuckled.

"You're jet pack is damaged! I'm going to kill-!"

"It's fine Jinx, um...mind telling me why your...?" He pointed to my chest and I blushed.

"Oh! Don't worry, it's another layer of skin, nothings really showing" I reassured him.

"Guys?! Jinx! Thank god you're okay! Shiro was worried as hell!"

Thanks Lance.

"You guys get the princess, I'll get my lion" Shiro commanded.