(26) Ways To Annoy Beauty Freaks

1. Walk around in public with unbrushed hair, pajamas, a hamster in your pocket, while eating a enchilada and singing about how much windows smell like snow globes.

2. Start licking everyone then claim to be Miley Cyrus's mom.

3. Ring the door bell to their house and when they answer say "Oh so this is Taco Bell! Ill take a hard taco supreme with no tomatoes and extra taco..."

4. Rant about your new Louis Beution dress you got from Walmart.

5. Walk around only with a thong on and a skimpy bra and claim your setting the newest trend.

6. Wear a hamster scarf and scoff at anyone who looks at you.

7. Run around in circles with a neon pink shirt on that says 'I LIKE TACOS' screaming "Waggle waggle!"

8. Go up to one and say "God chicka... Halloween was three months ago. Take off the mask..."

9. Say "I like pumpkins," with a stupid duck face and walk away slowly and trip on propose then continue walking with a strait face.

10. Go up to their boyfriend (say this loud enough for the girlfriend to hear) "WHAT? Oh you dog! you haven't even asked me out yet!"

11. Go into the beauty department of a dollar store and mumble everything you see. "Mascara... eyeliner... Face wipes... Pregnancy tests..." then say something about self esteem and the school slut.

12. Dress up in socks and dish cloths and demand everyone to 'BOW DOWN TO THEIR LEADER'.

13. Go up to one and say "So..." *nudge nudge* "how many pounds of pimple cream on today?"

14. When they walk into class scream "BOMB!" then when everyone gets alarmed and panicked say "Oops just her again..."

15. To up to her and say "Ermigod you look so pretty today! What country did it get so messed up in?"

16. Rub all over her couch and pillows and blankets then mumble something about having lice.

17. Start screaming random names with an annoying accent. "SHIVAH! WINTERH! UNICORRRONHS! LAMM POSTTTS!"

18. When offered food say no thanks you and stare intently at anyone who does accept the food. Start stabbing them with a pancake.

19. Take away all of the beauty products and make them into enchiladas flavorings.

20. When they walk in start screaming like an old lady who once had ghosts. "Goodness Ted! there back and took the form of a... ungodly creature..."

21. Take all the shampoo and perfume and leave a note that says 'sorry... got hungry. We can buy an enchilada later.'

22. Point to the new dress they are happy and excited about and say your mom bought it last year.

23. Run around screaming "MERP MERP MERP!"

24. After they get out of the bathroom they were in for half a hour complain about how ugly there hair still looks.

25. Ask them how the pregnancy test went.

26. While they are getting their 'beauty sleep' blow a whistle in their face as loud as you can and demand to be packed for Canada in five minutes.