Dozing off in World History

What if Alex wasn't what she herself before making a move she would regret she changed the subject."We should get heading to class,bell rings in 5."It was obvious the connection the two had right away,you could easily mistake them for a couple unless they told you they just met two walk awkwardly to class and Alex could feel the tension.

Did she take things too far?

The last thing she ever wanted to do was make Piper uncomfortable. She just met Piper yesterday but that's all Alex needed to get a girl in bed unless you gave her a beer and 20.They made it to class on time still not saying a word to each the time seemed to go by slower maybe because there wasn't a conversation or as piper would put it a stimulating one. Alex can't stand it anymore she unlocks her phone and texts Piper.

Alex:What's wrong? We were just...Did I do something wrong?

Piper notices the messages and thinks of a good excuse,nothing comes to mind might aw might as well tell her the truth.

Piper:Yes and no its I almost kissed you in the car but only knowing you for a day sent me off the edge because I barely know you. all I know you could hit and quit and i just lost a great friendship.

Well piper wasn't totally wrong,that was the game her and nicky had at parties get high or get drunk,more importantly get pussy but switching to Litchfield it was time to change and Alex felt something different with piper,Piper made her want to change.

Change,there it was that thing the thing that Alex hated the most but it it meant having piper than her and change better become really good friends.

Alex:So get to know me a little bit more and we'll see where it takes us and it it goes somewhere you don't like we'll stop and continue with our friendship and act like nothing ?

Piper:you made me feel better.

Piper was glad to get confirmation about her newfounded friendship.Yeah Piper loved Polly but ever since Polly started dating Pete she can't even imagine what her friend's voice sounded like.Her and Alex just parted ways because they sadly didn't have the same class next but she was okay,it gave her time to think.

"Hey piper."She can hardly put a name to that voice so she turns around.She sighs the one person who can only make her day worse,Larry.Larry bloom.She fakes a smile being the Waspy person she was she knew her mother would be very displeased if she wasn't nice to someone part of the bloom family and decides to respond.

"Hello Larry."sensing the blonde's stress he decides what better time to test out the new nickname for his crush and sees how she responds."Aww,what's wrong buttercup?"Yeah it's cliche but it was a start Larry has been crushing on Piper since the 9th grade.

"Please don't call me buttercup."She hissed "Piper is just fine Larry."she tries to focus on her World history but is once again interrupted by Larry fucking Bloom. "Hey,Pipes I was thinking since we are like the smartest people in the class we would like study sometime maybe like tonight at 8."

"Sure Larry why not."Piper so displeased she would do anything to get Larry of her back even if it meant going on a date with that pest. "Really, oh yes I'll text you my address and i guess I'll see you at 8."Larry is more excited than a toddler getting promised candy for singing their Abcs like Piper never thought of herself as sexy she always been surprised that people even found her remotely cute. Piper decides that Larry is getting too annoying for her so she picks up her things and moves to the back of the class.She puts on her earbuds and begins to doze off in what might be the best dream she might ever have again.

Alex caressed her body ever so gently. She can't believe this was happening,She's with this brunette and her touch made me tremble.

"You're so fucking hot."She whispers in her ear

Alex bit her lip trying to hold back my moan. "Where's your bathroom?" Piper ask

"Down the hall to your left."

She goes into the the bathroom and try to make herself look as sexy as possible can.She starts walking back down to the bedroom toward the room and enters,She swears changed in the last 3 minutes.She walks in and the lights are dimmed,there's candles and beautiful rose pedals everywhere.How she did it so fast She couldn't tell you but it was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she comes to behind her and wraps her arms around the blonde's skinny waist

She starts kissing her neck with her soft lips leaving me in a trance .She lead her onto the bed and lays her on it.

"What are you going to do to me?" Piper whimpers

"Make your pussy rain." she says with her signature alex vause smirk on her face

She starts taking off her clothes, Piper just couldn't wait for the deed so she takes hers off as fast as she can leaving my body exposed while Alex lays her eyes on her licking her lips.

They both slide into the sheet and Alex kisses her passionately.she starts licking down her body.She teasing and it's making her want more.She reaches piper's pussy,she is dripping wet and Alex knows it.

she starts licking her center,her pointer finger rubbing her swollen clit thrusting her tongue in and out of her dripping,soaking throbbing center.

"ALEX!!!!!" She screams "OH DEAR GOD!"

"FUCK,DON'T STOP!!!" Piper begs and Alex doesn't.Instead she thrust harder and faster.

"I'm cumming,I'm cumming....." She gasp trying to catch her breath

"Show,don't tell pipes"

Piper is reaching her breaking point.She is there and it's so unbelievable.Every guy She has ever been with couldn't do this what their cocks what Alex was doing with her tongue.

"AL-AL,AL,AL"She gasped"ALEX!" She yelp at the top of her lungs.Her heart is racing,She tired but she still want more as she rides out what just happens to be the most memorable orgasm she ever had.An orgasm that defined orgasm one she will always hold any other orgasm too unless she was with Alex she would just see if alex can beat all the others.

"Horrible,wasn't it." The brunette says as she start making her up from the covers.

"The worse,you're really bad at that."She says playing along with her game.

The two snug into each other's arms into a cuddle you would think should be in a movie.There's a long silence

"Hey Pipes?"

"Pipes"

"Piper......Hello Piper honey its time to wake up."Piper was startled she didn't realize she was sleep for that long but boy did she want to go back into that dream.It was too early for piper to be having sexy dreams about Alex but who would judge her something about that tone body,smooth creamy skin makes piper want to forget about getting to know Alex and just have the brunnete down under.

To make matters worse she is pretty sure she just ruined a good pair of underwear consider that dream just made her wet like an ocean.She starts to wonder if Alex is really good with her tongue.The thought makes piper smirked and bit her inner lip as she walks down the hall.Alex did say they can get to know each other to see what happens and if it's bad they can still be friends with that in mine she decides that she's gonna text Alex and tell her meet her at her tree at lunch.

Piper:Meet me under my tree at lunch and let me get to know you. XX