I can be bad when I want to

A/N Sorry its so short

40 minutes Later

The blonde emerged dripping hair and body. "Oh my gosh Alex! You scared the crap out of me."

"Why do you take so long in the shower like I assumed that you got in the shower after our phone call and that plus how long i've been here,that means I been waiting for you for 90 minutes like jesus I'm not saying take 5 minutes but really 90 pipes.

"Stop talking about me."

"You must look like a raisin under there that's all I'm saying."

"Well that's for me to know and you to never find out."

"You say that now kid." Alex lifts her glasses and puts down her book. She starts to crawl over to Piper standing over the edge of the bed and begins to whisper. "Because you know Piper I can make you feel things, very pleasurable things. Do you want to know what those things are Piper?"

"Mhm."

"Well that's for me to know and you to find out." Alex starts to laugh as she can see Piper mouth agape.

"I'll get you back Miss Vause."

"Bring it on kid!"

Piper then jumps on Alex and proceeds to tickle her. No one has ever been able to resist a Piper chapman tickle not even Alex Vause.

"Pipes haha stop." Alex still continues to laugh uncontrollably

"Not until you say I'm the winner and you are forever the loser."

"Nope because..." Alex flips Piper on her back and she is now on top."I now have the upper hand."

"Ugg,I have to warn you I'm not ticklish."

"That doesn't matter because I wasn't going to tickle you."

"Then what were you going to do?"

"This." Alex then places her lips on Piper's. Piper goes with the flow the kiss.Alex then licks Piper's bottom lip asking for entrance and its accepted.There was not battle piper decided to let Alex tongue dominate the dance they had going on.When piper lets out her first moan and that was Alex's cue to stop."

"That was a very short make out session Al."

"Well we need to go meet your friends so go get dress."

"Fine but you owe me."

"It will be my pleasure to pay in full."Alex sends a wink Piper's way.

"Mhm,so Al who let you in anyway?" Piper says walking into her closet

"Oh Danny did.'

"Oh.."

"Is there a problem?"

"No."

"So why'd you keep him a secret from me?"

"Secrets are best kept secret Alex."

"Why is he a secret?"

"Why do you keep bugging me about him?"

"Because he is living person and not some bad science experiment gone bad."

"Fine I'll tell you but first zip my dress."

"Okay and nice daisies jessica ingalls wilder." Alex walks over to to zip Piper's daisy sundress."Start talking Pipes."

"Alright so around the time I was born my mom ran into another woman in the hospital who gave birth to a son.They had no idea about each other,they talked everyday until the woman wanted my mom to meet her husband so naturally she agreed.When she was waiting in the room my dad walked in. It broke the woman's heart to know technically she was second place.That my dad would spend time with me at home then she would be with Dan.So she broke into one of the surgical rooms and slit her throat. My dad gained custody of Dan but no one outside the family knows about him.

"Damn."

Piper starts slipping on her white sandals and grabbed her clutch."Okay I'm ready."

"What type of family do you have?"

Piper walks over to Alex and wraps her hands around her."Sadly a fucked up one."Alex leans in and gives Piper another kiss."let's go."

The two were walking down the hall,saw Danny briefly and waved goodbye.Piper told Alex to go wait in the car while she told her mom that she was going to be out with Polly and might be past curfew. Piper was walking to the car and it felt like a movie.Her hair flew in the wind and Alex just couldn't help but admire her.

"Alright so I told my mom that I would be out late so we are free to go."

"You are such a goodie two shoes Pipes." Alex laughed

"I can be bad when I want to ." Piper said sending a wink at Alex.

"You wanna be bad right now?"

"You are such a Perv Al."Piper hit Alex in the arm playfully."Now let's go I'm starving."

"Wait before we go I wanna give you your gift early."

"Oh Al,you didn't have to."

"I wanted to so here."Alex hands Piper a little blue box wrapped in a white bow.Piper smiles and unwraps the box "Oh Al its so beautiful."

"Piper you are so amazing,open minded, beautiful,smart so I guess what I'm trying to say is I promise to be everything you are for me ,so Will you be my girlfriend?"

"My prayers have been answered because all I have been doing is wondering what we are then this like Oh my gosh Alex this is too good to be true." Piper stared at her ring "Oh my gosh Alex,is this the ring from the mall?"

"Yeah I saw you staring at so I knew I had to buy it for you."

"You are to good to me."

"I beg to differ...now give me a kiss girlfriend." Piper leaned in and gave her girlfriend a kiss. Piper placed the ring on her left hand and then it followed with Alex placing her right hand over her thigh.The two were off to their double date