I'm the Jon snow of the Chapman Family

Piper is spread out across her bed,staring blankly at her ceiling.She is completely overwhelmed by not knowing the status of her relationship with Alex.She's never felt this way with anyone.Everybody she only saw a couple of weeks with but with Alex she sees a lifetime.

(She wear short skirts,I wear sneakers she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers.)Thats has to be polly that's been their best friend theme song ever since it was released on the radio.

"Hey Polly."

"OMG,Piper I can't believe you!"

"What did i possibly do now?"

"You ran out on a study date with Larry with amazon chick!?"

"First off her name is Alex and Secondly How did you ever hear about that?"

"Piper everybody is talking about it on twitter and at school."

"Wow word travels fast after a few days."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me."

"I didn't think it was that important,honestly pol."

"You didn't think it was important to tell your best friend how you just became some kind of lesbian now?"

"You don't just become a lesbian, you fall somewhere on a scale."

"I don't care,Why didn't you chose Larry he is so good for you?"

"Larry is a stalker and Alex gets me plus she is very fun to look at."

"Looks aren't everything Piper."

"So why are you dating Pete because as i remember correctly you said you wanted to jump his bone the first time we went to his soccer game and you weren't even dating yet.He barely knew your name."

"That was different and You need to find someone who knows when to order Chinese,someone who makes jigsaw puzzles fun."

"Alex makes life so interesting and she is so sweet.I wanted fireworks pol and I got them with her not Larry the Stalker."

"Then let me meet her,let me see if she is truly fireworks."

"How do you suppose I do that?"

"Let's go on a dinner double date tonight and we will see if you get my approval."

"Even if I didn't get your approval I would still gladly being seeing Alex."

"Whatever bye bitch."

"Bye."

Piper hangs up the phone and cant believes she just promised to go on a double date with Alex without even asking if she was free.She dials Alex hoping she doesn't screw up whatever they have.

"Oh hey Pipes,what's going on?"

"Hey Al,nothing much just wanted to call."

"In the little time we've been together I can honestly say I know you better than you know yourself.So whats wrong piper?"

"Huh,well Polly called and mentioned the whole Larry thing and how i told her my new girlfriend was so much better than Larry and now she wants to meet you at dinner tonight so i'm really hoping you are free and Alex please don't hate me."

Alex started laughing on the phone."That was the fastest I've heard anyone talk in my entire life."

"Stop laughing at me Al,it's not funny."

"My darling pipes you never cease to amaze me."

"So will you come out tonight?"

"Off course I will pipes anything for my girl."